Part Timer lunch after 6 hours worry?

somebodiesgot

Not sure how to word this.

But there is several times this week i have clocked out at say
10:5x and had clocked in at say 4:5x. So the total time i had clocked in was over 6 hours but I figured it wouldn't matter because I don't actually start getting paid till 5.
Do I need to worry that I am getting duped for a half hour or does the system not actually start my time until 5?
Thanks.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Punch in time means nothing unless your start time was changed. It's hours worked.
If you're a part timer you will not have a lunch automatically added until a sup does it (unlikely) and in which case the sup could be disciplined for modifying a time card without authorization.

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

I believe certain supplements have different lunch rules and break rules read ya supplemental

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When you punch in...it should display the time you punched in...and your actual start time. You can punch in at 3am if you want....if your start time is 5am...you will not be paid prior to 5am.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
When you punch in...it should display the time you punched in...and your actual start time. You can punch in at 3am if you want....if your start time is 5am...you will not be paid prior to 5am.
  1. Are you clocking in/out on a pc under the 'package time card somethingsomething' or swiping a bar code into the hubcom?
  2. I believe the OP is PT @ UPS freight, not parcel

Dr.Brownz

PTers here can take a lunch if they want. The PT sup I was under when I first started always tried to intimidate us into not taking one but I always just stated "I'm taking lunch now"and she had nothing to say after that