Part-Timer Questions

Local639RJ

Hello, current part timer here as a Car Washer in Feeders. I have a few questions regarding the new contract and my pay scale. Any help will be greatly appreciated. (My start/anniversary date is November 1, 2012.)

1. Will I be getting the .70 raise owed since last august, or will I be getting $1.50 raise along with new hires, or will I be getting Both .70 and $1.50?

2. If I get the .70 raise from last August, will my next raise be .50 on my anniversary (11/1/2014) or .70 this August, or both?

3. When will the raise be implemented?

1000RR

You will get .70 an hour since last august. Your next raise will be .70 this August. The .70 raise from last august will take effect tomorrow (Monday)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You will get .70 an hour since last august. Your next raise will be .70 this August. The .70 raise from last august will take effect tomorrow (Monday)
So, we're going from two 50 cent raises a year (50 cents on anniv date and 50 on Aug first) to one 70 cent raise a year? And this is beneficial to me how? Not including OT, i'm losing 400 bucks annually.

Acc0rd

yup, you had your seniority before the start of the contract so now your under it. You will only get raises every Aug 1st from now on. No more rehire date stuff for you. The poor guys who start after Aug 1, 13 will get the chump change raises if things are the same as they always were contract after contract.