part timer`s voting for Hoffa or Pope

wolfman1

It should not even be a close vote if you are a part timer. Why would you vote for Hoffa over Pope? Would like to see what part timers that do vote are thinking. I think Hoffa has done a very poor job for the part timers.

nystripe96

Pope easy!!! She made a great impression when we met her at our hub. Very personable, answered a lot of questions quickly without hesitation.

Floyd Gondolli

I suggest you read the thread "who are you going to vote for and why". In particular pay attention to "The Other Side"(s) argument against Pope. If you want a long term career with UPS read and learn. If you want immediate gratification and want to "bust balls" or "take the power back" or whatever look to the "former truck driver that knows how to get her hands dirty" big deal. I want a lawyer working on my contract and that's Hoffa/Hall with emphasis on Hall. Like T.O.S. says "this ain't the 20's". Listen to Black Sabbath!

I suggest you read the thread "who are you going to vote for and why". In particular pay attention to "The Other Side"(s) argument against Pope. If you want a long term career with UPS read and learn. If you want immediate gratification and want to "bust balls" or "take the power back" or whatever look to the "former truck driver that knows how to get her hands dirty" big deal. I want a lawyer working on my contract and that's Hoffa/Hall with emphasis on Hall. Like T.O.S. says "this ain't the 20's". Listen to Black Sabbath!
So basically what your saying is if you vote for Pope your smoking dope???

Floyd Gondolli

Huh? Have another drink. "Steal as much property as possible. Drink as much whiskey as possible." Revelation Revolution...Mike Williams

Listen to Eyehategod!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I keep thinking of the barber on Andy of Mayberry!!
407=Floyd?

howard-mcnear03.jpg

Floyd Gondolli

I wish i knew how to post a link from youtube. Sorry Floyd is in So Cal district. Floyd is not trying to win an Oscar and doesn't want to re-invent the wheel. There's one thing he want's to do in this life and that is to make a dollar and a cent. He's a simple man with simple pleasure's like lollipops in his mouth and butter in his a*s, but that's just him, call him crazy. Hall/Hoffa 2011.

Listen to Iron Monkey!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wish i knew how to post a link from youtube. Sorry Floyd is in So Cal district. Floyd is not trying to win an Oscar and doesn't want to re-invent the wheel. There's one thing he want's to do in this life and that is to make a dollar and a cent. He's a simple man with simple pleasure's like lollipops in his mouth and butter in his a*s, but that's just him, call him crazy. Hall/Hoffa 2011.
Listen to Iron Monkey!
Go to youtube, click on your video, copy and paste the URL into the video link, when making a post, IT's that easy!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How's her locals financial & pension situation?????????????

How's your 401K faired over the past few years?
Is that all Hoffa can come up with?
The majority of blue collar America has fallen victim to the financial crisis of the past several years.
Local unions haven't been immune to the residual effects?
In the wake of DHL retreating from the US market, in unison with the troubles at YRC and other freight companies, not many local unions have improved their fiscal position.
I haven't cast my vote yet, but I am increasingly put off by the empty rhetoric from Hoffa.
I think he'd be better off standing on his laurels, if he had any?