Part Timers, what is your union affiliation status?

Part timers, what is your union status?

• Union Member by choice

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Union Member. Didn't know I cancel membership

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Union Member, for sake of staying on good side with coworkers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NON member, Right to Work state

• NON-member, agency fee payer in Not RTW state

• NOT APPLICABLE I'm fulltime, Management/non bargaining unit, etc

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

AssistantSanta

Typo in Option 2: It should read "Didn't know I can cancel membership. "
It doesn't let me edit.. sorry

I'm just curious. Please answer the poll and post comments here if you would like.

NYdriver

I did not participate in the poll because i'm not a part timer,but here is my 2 cents:

<-- Would still be union if I could cancel
<-- Would still be union if I was in a rtw state
<-- Would still be union if i didn't have to be

I'm a TEAMSTER AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Curious? If you were truly just curious, you wouldn't spend your days on here slamming the union. Obviously, you have one hell of a savings from being an assistant researcher(excuse me, I am losing my lunch here) that you can spend most of your free time on here annoying the rest of us. You are quite use to hanging around where you are not wanted. I feel for your wife. You must have dreamed about being a seasonal helper since you were in the womb. Were you given brown boxes as a child to play deliver? Who knew the gimmick your parents used to get out of buying you gifts would lead to all this?!?!
You must have been giddy your first day on the truck. Wow. All this to be a helper who doesn't pay dues. Congrats. If you live in a state that isn't RTW, here's a novel idea. ​MOVE!

NYdriver

Looks like some people on Brown Cafe actually support SOPA as they want to ban free speech on the Internet. :wink2:

It just agitates me that a non-employee can have so manay negative views and words about our union, and has never had experience with said union.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Looks like some people on Brown Cafe actually support SOPA as they want to ban free speech on the Internet. :wink2:
Good point, but when that supposed free speech has an agenda attached, I don't consider it 'free' speech anymore. He's being compensated somehow for his actions on here;Thus, removing himself from the SOPA/free speech argument.

AssistantSanta

Curious? If you were truly just curious, you wouldn't spend your days on here slamming the union.
That is correct. Just curious how other PTers union status is and whatever they have to comment.

This isn't addressed towards your group (FT). If you don't like my posts, you can always not reply to it :)

That is correct. Just curious how other PTers union status is and whatever they have to comment.

This isn't addressed towards your group (FT). If you don't like my posts, you can always not reply to it :)
I could not reply but I think you are a troll and I love to bash you. It's a free site but I can't help but wish you would go back to where ever you came from.

AKX

I didnt vote in your poll because I am full time but I am a Union member by choice. United we bargain, divided we beg

menotyou

bella amicizia

This isn't your group, either, as you don't work for UPS. You work for a group that has a very clear agenda. Stir up bad blood towards the union right before negotiations start. That is one of your goals, as you have many. For a man who claims he has to feed and cloth his family, you certainly spend enough time here that could be more productively spent looking for work. Oh, that's right. You have a job. RTW.

You're the one who don't want us around. We still put up with your childish behavior. For someone who doesn't like my threads, you sure post in them often.
I can't help it when I see assistant Santa I want to see wha kind of anti union scab crap that you are posting. So I can give it back to you. I'm only speaking for myself but I know I'm not the only one who wishes you would go away. Please do