Part Timers, what is your union affiliation status?

Part timers, what is your union status?

• Union Member by choice

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Union Member. Didn't know I cancel membership

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Union Member, for sake of staying on good side with coworkers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NON member, Right to Work state

• NON-member, agency fee payer in Not RTW state

• NOT APPLICABLE I'm fulltime, Management/non bargaining unit, etc

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Wow, AsSanta, I'm impressed. All of seven votes on your poll. You really hit a sore spot here.

Go away!!

AssistantSanta

Not you again.

Your like a bad dream that I keep having over and over.
Go have this dream instead, it will help you for a good cause.
dDb6D.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow, AsSanta, I'm impressed. All of seven votes on your poll. You really hit a sore spot here.

Go away!!

He obviously reached his target genre.
Part timers don't vote.
If they would, perhaps things could be different.
ASSistantSanta, you should channel your efforts on this problem rather than union bashing.

HubBub

AssSanta, how much of your "operations management" education dealt with the "inefficiency" of organized labor. I'd be interested in seeing the relevant equations concerning such. After all, us workers are nothing but numbers to an aspiring(?) manager like yourself, right? All your bluster can't be genuine outrage over something so petty. What's the real agenda here?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Good point, but when that supposed free speech has an agenda attached, I don't consider it 'free' speech anymore. He's being compensated somehow for his actions on here;Thus, removing himself from the SOPA/free speech argument.

The best way to deal with idiots is often to just shut up and let them keep talking. They will often prove your point far better than you ever could. By banning or censoring them, you allow them become martyrs. It is quite obvious to anybdy with even an ounce of intelligence that AS came to this forum with an anti-union agenda, and the more we try to argue and reason with him the more stubborn he will be about wanting to remain. He was here a year ago, spouting his same drivel under the screen name SloppyJoes7.

It is also worth noting that his "poll" got a whopping 14 responses, which is about 13 more than it even deserved. I would be opposed to banning him because (a) he hasnt violated the TOS and (b) we all need a good laugh every once in awhile.

soberups

He obviously reached his target genre.
Part timers don't vote.
If they would, perhaps things could be different.
ASSistantSanta, you should channel your efforts on this problem rather than union bashing.

He doesnt think they should be allowed to vote in the first place, because he doesnt think they should be in a union at all.

His agenda is not to make things better for the part-timers, his agenda is to make things worse for everyone else.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The best way to deal with idiots is often to just shut up and let them keep talking. They will often prove your point far better than you ever could. By banning or censoring them, you allow them become martyrs. It is quite obvious to anybdy with even an ounce of intelligence that AS came to this forum with an anti-union agenda, and the more we try to argue and reason with him the more stubborn he will be about wanting to remain. He was here a year ago, spouting his same drivel under the screen name SloppyJoes7.

It is also worth noting that his "poll" got a whopping 14 responses, which is about 13 more than it even deserved. I would be opposed to banning him because (a) he hasnt violated the TOS and (b) we all need a good laugh every once in awhile.
Like arguing with someone that is anti gun and has a gun shooting chump for an avatar, about guns. Now ain't that an oxymoron?

soberups

During peak season when I posted the "5 commandments for using a helper", AssistantSanta sent me a private message asking if I worked for a particuar center which he mentioned by name.

He named the correct center, which would seem to imply that either (a) by some incredible coincidence he just happened to be a helper in my little bitty center way out here in Oregon or (b) he is some sort of troll or management person with a considerable amount of knowledge about the geographic areas that are served by particular buildings and centers.

He didnt ask if I worked "in Portland" or "in Tualatin" or "in Salem", he knew the name of the particular center I work out of, which I found rather odd and suspicious since I have never mentioned it in any post and since its name has no correlation whatsoever to the geographic area that it covers.

Oh well, its not like it really matters.

UPSGUY72

During peak season when I posted the "5 commandments for using a helper", AssistantSanta sent me a private message asking if I worked for a particuar center which he mentioned by name.

He named the correct center, which would seem to imply that either (a) by some incredible coincidence he just happened to be a helper in my little bitty center way out here in Oregon or (b) he is some sort of troll or management person with a considerable amount of knowledge about the geographic areas that are served by particular buildings and centers.

He didnt ask if I worked "in Portland" or "in Tualatin" or "in Salem", he knew the name of the particular center I work out of, which I found rather odd and suspicious since I have never mentioned it in any post and since its name has no correlation whatsoever to the geographic area that it covers.

You hit it right on the head. He know a lot more about UPS operation then he wants us to believe. If you have been paying attention to his post since peak he ask question about things that even FT Drivers could careless about. But as a helper he wants to know.

If you are anything like me they know who you are. They sure know me.