Participate In a Grievance! POLL

Ron Carey lives on

Sounds like your drivers need to file 9.5s. I haven't heard of extending peak from September to January. Take a pic of that bid sheet, and file for more full-time jobs (staffing)

Sent using BrownCafe App

Upspooch

Yes, file on it. You should have worked before any of these people. If you want to work let them know, otherwise, keep getting screwed by mgt.

By The Book

Hmmm. Thats what im thinking too.

My center manager told me after-the-fact that they were so short handed and could have used my help. WTF

Less Runnin, More Stunnin
1, your management team knew they were going to need these helpers. With that being said just because you are a utility driver doesn't mean they have to let you drive a route if they use you. They, however need to offer the work in seniority order.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
We have had the company use helpers outside of peak season here in the past, they must get the approval of the local Union first and can only use current employees in seniority order. Also all drivers available must be on the street including air drivers and cover drivers.

I would call your Local Union and speak to the Business Agent. He most likely laid out the ground rules to the company when the agreement was made to use the helpers!