Passed on road test?

CanGuy

Had my road test, then went out with a driver and sat in the jump seat he showed me the diad then the next 2 days I went out with my sup. Thursday I was left to go by myself they only took 10 stops off the max and I was back at 5! jobs not hard!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Had my road test, then went out with a driver and sat in the jump seat he showed me the diad then the next 2 days I went out with my sup. Thursday I was left to go by myself they only took 10 stops off the max and I was back at 5! jobs not hard!

Only 10 stops taken off? Wow, you're lucky! Your supes must think you are pretty amazing. Congrats on your first day getting in at 5, that's awesome! Keep up the awesomeness they might want you to be a supervisor real quick! Jump on that ship and ride it for everything its worth!

Rack em

Made the Podium
How fast did you run? on a scale from 1-10 were you Usain Bolt?

Savvy412

Stay humble. Don't get cocky ..

It will end in a accident .

And OT is what makes this a high paying job. Slow down mayne!

CanGuy

Only 10 stops taken off? Wow, you're lucky! Your supes must think you are pretty amazing. Congrats on your first day getting in at 5, that's awesome! Keep up the awesomeness they might want you to be a supervisor real quick! Jump on that ship and ride it for everything its worth!

lol I ran like hell for my first 30 days and skipped my lunch...

Been around for a few years now slowed right the hell down, and take my 30 minute lunch everyday at 2! Still back around 5L30-6:00.
It's just annoying I hear all the guys say how hard this job is and it's literally handing out boxes. Don't get caught up in management bull:censored2: and it's amazing