Patrick K (9+5+2) has offered to run on the Teamsters United slate!

Evil

PK will be at the Teamsters United meeting on Sunday in Los Angels begging for a spot on the ticket. The
Local 9+5+2 leader is against Hoffa all of the sudden! But why?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
PK will be at the Teamsters United meeting on Sunday in Los Angels begging for a spot on the ticket. The
Local 9+5+2 leader is against Hoffa all of the sudden! But why?
So is the TU going to file a second Slate Declaration Form then?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Did TU find a secretary treasurer yet.......isn't pk the guy you guys hated because of the angel tickets and gift cards.........you guys have to make up your mind......do you love him or hate him

The ST for Teamsters United is coming out of a big local. It will be revealed in the coming weeks. It's gonna schock everyone and Hoffa will probably have a heart attack.
I'd laugh if it was someone like sandy pope. Jimmy would probably chock on his coffee for that one and laugh his ass off.

wide load

The ST for Teamsters United is coming out of a big local. It will be revealed in the coming weeks. It's gonna schock everyone and Hoffa will probably have a heart attack.
I pray it's who I think it is!! And guess what, it's not a hidden secret. But you can keep it too yourself. I just hope it's a stand up individual. Some people have very dark sides at times.

wide load

So are they going to file a second Slate Declaration? And this individual will not be accredited.

Evil

So are they going to file a second Slate Declaration? And this individual will not be accredited.

The petition signatures are for getting space on the Teamster Ragazine. That's what accreditation means. You can put a picture of Mickey Mouse if you want on each page. Fred Gegare in 2011 did not get the signatures, however he still appeared on the ragazine because the other candidates did get accredited.

That's how little you know about the union. Leedham retired over a year ago.

The ST is coming out of a local with over 15,000 members. Big local in a big city!
I know it was an inside joke that is you had any knowledge you would get it. If you do not you're the fool

Not likely. hall is why our Union is in the bad shape that it is in.
We are all entitled to our own opinion. You are entitled to yours. I chose to be grateful for my $34.49 and medical dental vision and prescription with a pension and a job that will always be there and continue to flourish. How many signatures did your local pull by the way.

Evil

Leading the pack for most ridiculous post of the day.

Even the Hoffa slate members Ron H, Rick M, Rome A and many other western conference local officers are not supporting hall. They are very angry with the medical portion of the last UPS contract.

Last edited by a moderator: