Patrick K @952 MIA at the H & M Fundraiser!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well if you didn't go then where did you get that information? Silent Bang? Ha ha ha ha!!!!
I never said I didn't go.

But why weren't you there.

There was plenty of time to go after the stewards seminar, as a few from that meeting did go.

Why weren't you there?

WeDon'tForget

Well the stewards seminar was planned well in advance but if you were at the meeting you would have had to leave early to make the meet and greet. Soooooo you make a catch 22 point. One is that 952 staff or business agents would have to leave their stewards hanging in a meeting that was held by the local to protect their members. With that scenario you would say they that they cared less about the members and more about politics by going to West Covina to score brownie points. Now, if there is bashing going about the local maybe YOU were the one there to get in good grace and get your knees dirty before your election run. Lol!!! Think about it.......If what you say is true about public bashing do you think RC, RH or RM approve you leaking Union business by posting that on the Internet? So to put the cherry on top of your freaking nonsense, is that if you really cared for the members you would be an elected steward that stayed at the local to provide our members the best representation possible instead of giving your opponents pictures of you drinking beer and schmoozing.
Stop kidding yourself. Really? The business agents couldn't go because they were so involved in the steward seminar? They couldn't leave they're stewards? While some business agent actually stayed in the seminar and we're involved, plenty were in their offices or outside chit-chatting like women. Also, as many have already stated, the steward seminar end in time for PK, his Eboard, and his delgate to show their face at the event. The meet and greet was held from 1-4. So LagunaBrown you're saying there is no possible way anyone could have made it. BS

The Silent Bang

Ha ha! You are so funny. Look at all this big talking like your some kind of a shot caller (when your just an internet troll). Maybe you should focus on getting votes before you tell us what you would do if you were King! Your ego is amazingly overconfident just like last election when you were dead wrong about bold predictions, conspiracy theories, uprisings and leadership.
Like the RadioHead lyrics say. "When I am king you'll be the first against the wall" with your opinion which is of no consequence at all..
Paranoid Android..

And maybe I'm a lot more confident since PK hasn't changed one bit since last election.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Monday morning quarterback slate. Literally! You think you deserve a cookie for attending a fundraiser that was booked the same day as a steward seminar? You are trying too hard at your political moves and it's obvious. This is no lions roar posting here on the Internet but more like a bunch of cackling chickens.

anHOURover

Monday morning quarterback slate. Literally! You think you deserve a cookie for attending a fundraiser that was booked the same day as a steward seminar? You are trying too hard at your political moves and it's obvious. This is no lions roar posting here on the Internet but more like a bunch of cackling chickens.
Hey rooster!! Got your red vest ready ?

The Silent Bang

Not trying hard at all.
PK and staff make it way too easy to make it known who's up and coming. Believe me everyone knows it!
PK's generation is slowing fading away and in these times everyone knows we need strong leaders who aren't afraid of these corporations. GM and DM allow your company to stomp all over them. Pretty pathetic!

LagunaBrown

Not trying hard at all.
PK and staff make it way too easy to make it known who's up and coming. Believe me everyone knows it!
PK's generation is slowing fading away and in these times everyone knows we need strong leaders who aren't afraid of these corporations. GM and DM allow your company to stomp all over them. Pretty pathetic!
Well that's another colorful opinion sweet heart but little proof to back it up.

SoCalUPS

Yeah his reference to a book written by Hitler, his comments about English as a second language and about gang bangers tells me he's racist. He must love when the initials HH appear on these postings.
Yup, I must be a racist since I'm a Mexicano with black nephews who is active in immigrant rights marches and is a huge fan of Cesar Chavez. Keep up the good work Bang.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yup, I must be a racist since I'm a Mexicano with black nephews who is active in immigrant rights marches and is a huge fan of Cesar Chavez. Keep up the good work Bang.
None of that means you aren't racist.

Have a little hatred deep inside?

The Silent Bang

Nice work trying to clean it up mr Mexicano... Pronounced [meexeecaanoo]
Remember you were the one posting hitlers book, and asking if I used English as a second language and was a former gang banger

SoCalUPS

Nice work trying to clean it up mr Mexicano... Pronounced [meexeecaanoo]
Remember you were the one posting hitlers book, and asking if I used English as a second language and was a former gang banger
No need to clean anything up. Referring to a book or questioning internet slang is not racist.

WeDon'tForget

Well that's another colorful opinion sweet heart but little proof to back it up.
My recent post was all truth. Tell me what wasn't.
It is obvious you dodged questions that will make you look bad if you answer. Just a heads up though, you look a lot worse when you just don't tell the truth even though you don't agree with it. My question was, was it not possible for anyone to make it just because there was a steward seminar?

Evil

Stop kidding yourself. Really? The business agents couldn't go because they were so involved in the steward seminar? They couldn't leave they're stewards? While some business agent actually stayed in the seminar and we're involved, plenty were in their offices or outside chit-chatting like women. Also, as many have already stated, the steward seminar end in time for PK, his Eboard, and his delgate to show their face at the event. The meet and greet was held from 1-4. So LagunaBrown you're saying there is no possible way anyone could have made it. BS

My understanding is that PK does not want to associate with Ron H because he set up many sanitation members with management and got them fired for running on the TU slate. He was also caught saying that Rick M rigged the 572 delegate election and didn't want to associate with a cheater like him. Lastly was that Andy Ms "carve-out" turned out to be a fiasco and that the UPSers are angered by the number of lies they were forced to spread in order to get it passed.

So PK and his business agents, staff and delegates didn't want to go to West Covina and support Hoff and that other maroon Ken H who dropped the ball even more than Andy M with UPS.

On another note, Rick Ms staff showed up to the Long Beach UPS Gateway with bottled water and bags of chips, begging those young and isolated members for their 50 votes. Haha! Ricky its gonna take a lot more than that to win this time you racist cheater! Why don't you try showing up to Gardena, First Student or LAX and see if those people are buying your bag of excrement this time around.

Inthegame

My recent post was all truth. Tell me what wasn't.
It is obvious you dodged questions that will make you look bad if you answer. Just a heads up though, you look a lot worse when you just don't tell the truth even though you don't agree with it. My question was, was it not possible for anyone to make it just because there was a steward seminar?
Looks like WeDon'tForget forgot what screen name he's using. Bang made the post, Laguna countered, and Forgetfull answered.
Cheryl doesn't like that...
Nevertheless, why would anyone in their right mind want local officers to attend a fundraiser instead of a steward seminar?

Looks like WeDon'tForget forgot what screen name he's using. Bang made the post, Laguna countered, and Forgetfull answered.
Nevertheless, why would anyone in their right mind want local officers to attend a fundraiser instead of a steward seminar?
Lol you caught him!! The Bag and we don't forget are the same poster. Luv it

The Silent Bang

Yeah Columbo, the only thing you "caught" was someone responding to a post.
But I love how we have you in the edge of your seat watching our every post.

WeDon'tForget

I used Laguna Brown's post because he is always saying that people post their opinions yet every time I post pure facts, he all of a sudden disappears off the website or chooses not to comment to my post knowing that he has no comeback. Nice try though

WeDon'tForget

I don't believe anyone said that they should not attend a steward seminar. Although I did say that many of them did not even get involved. Half of the Eboard and business agent were in their office or outside majority of the time. I believe the argument is why good Patrick K a JC 42 trustee, his Eboard or any of the delegates, which supposedly are all Hoffa supporters, not do their best to attend an event to support their candidates of choice. The seminar ended on time for them to attend both events. Maybe it is because they are not supporting Hoffa nor Zuckerman. They are playing the fence. It's no secret everyone can see it