Patrick K @952 MIA at the H & M Fundraiser!

SoCalUPS

I don't believe anyone said that they should not attend a steward seminar. Although I did say that many of them did not even get involved. Half of the Eboard and business agent were in their office or outside majority of the time. I believe the argument is why good Patrick K a JC 42 trustee, his Eboard or any of the delegates, which supposedly are all H supporters, not do their best to attend an event to support their candidates of choice. The seminar ended on time for them to attend both events. Maybe it is because they are not supporting H nor Z. They are playing the fence. It's no secret everyone can see it
Again, PK was excused. There was no need for him to attend.

SoCalUPS

How about the other 16 delegates. Where they excused also? Why did he not try sending any of his members. No one in the local was asked to get members together to attend. Excuses excuses
Why did the Locals Members or Delegates have to attend? It was a fundraiser, not official union business

WeDon'tForget

Why did the Locals Members or Delegates have to attend? It was a fundraiser, not official union business
You just don't get it. Your answer proves what kind of Union member you really are. It's obvious now why you agree with the way the leadership is running our local. You have the same mentality. The members don't mean smile*

Last edited:

SoCalUPS

You just don't get it. Your answer proves what kind of Union member you really are. It's obvious now why you agree with the way the leadership is running our local. You have the same mentality. The members don't mean smile*
No you don't get it. If PK would've attended with 952 delegates, you would all be whining that he shouldn't be there since the local is broke etc. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You guys are never satisfied.

The Silent Bang

Again, PK was excused. There was no need for him to attend.
There was no moral reason for him to attend i guess, but politically ??
Your saying your in the "inner circle" you should know what i am talking about!
You like your cohorts try to downplay the obvious .... The general president was in town, and a principle officer snubs him and your claim he was "excused"
What about the president, vise president and recording-secretary, were they excused as well?
But this goes back to his leadership, he doesn't have that power over his staff to make them do anything.

WeDon'tForget

No you don't get it. If PK would've attended with 952 delegates, you would all be whining that he shouldn't be there since the local is broke etc. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You guys are never satisfied.
You are definitely not that sharp when it comes to Union business. Union funds are not allowed to be contributed to candidates campaigns. The contributions to the campaign would have been from their own pocket. Seeing that PK and GM are the top money makers in our local, they should have been able to afford it and then some.

LagunaBrown

You are definitely not that sharp when it comes to Union business. Union funds are not allowed to be contributed to candidates campaigns. The contributions to the campaign would have been from their own pocket. Seeing that PK and GM are the top money makers in our local, they should have been able to afford it and then some.
Were you even at the steward seminar or just getting info second hand? Have you ever been "let go" by the local? Have you ever lost an election to Pk? Ha ha ha now get out here!

LagunaBrown

I never said I didn't go.

But why weren't you there.

There was plenty of time to go after the stewards seminar, as a few from that meeting did go.

Why weren't you there?
Why are you a tool? Since your all knowing when did they leave?
There was no moral reason for him to attend i guess, but politically ??
Your saying your in the "inner circle" you should know what i am talking about!
You like your cohorts try to downplay the obvious .... The general president was in town, and a principle officer snubs him and your claim he was "excused"
What about the president, vise president and recording-secretary, were they excused as well?
But this goes back to his leadership, he doesn't have that power over his staff to make them do anything.
You must have been the hall monitor back in Jr. high. What's with you always trying to snitch on PK for lame stuff?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why are you a tool? Since your all knowing when did they leave?

You must have been the hall monitor back in Jr. high. What's with you always trying to snitch on PK for lame stuff?
You have no answers for what happened Saturday.

All you have are 3rd grade insults.

No wonder you now support PK.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They are pretty simple questions, Hardly worth being called a Psychoooo. Are you scared to answer?
Funny coming from you, since I have asked you twice why you didn't attend the fundraiser.

Are you too scared to answer?

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tForget

They are pretty simple questions, Hardly worth being called a Psychoooo. Are you scared to answer?
You have no room to call anyone scared for not answering a question.
They are pretty simple questions that you can probably figure out yourself. Your questions are all over the place. I get it though. It's called process of elimination correct?

LagunaBrown

Ha ha! Funny how you turds expect answers but won't give them. Mine were rhetorical because I already know you won't answer. How could anyone believe you anyway since you are just characters on the Internet. You hypocrites are exposed.

The Silent Bang

Ha ha! Funny how you turds expect answers but won't give them. Mine were rhetorical because I already know you won't answer. How could anyone believe you anyway since you are just characters on the Internet. You hypocrites are exposed.
Only thing that is exposed is your BS, attempted cover up's and your little sensitive side.
It's no wonder why management stomps all over you!