PAWLENTY throws in the towel. Some funny stuff!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
any proof that is photo shopped ?

Yeah, just like the one where its the same photo but he's holding the Koran.

I think anyone who believes the President of the United States de-planes holding anything needs to learn something about presidential protocol.

Peace.

I think anyone who believes the President of the United States de-planes holding anything needs to learn something about presidential protocol.

Peace.
Oh, I see...you say it, so it's true? BS. let's see your proof. How about the same picture with nothing in his hand?

wkmac

First off, I doubt the pic is photo shopped. But more to the point, if anyone actually knew what Zakaria's book was about, the pic would have never been posted under the veiled intent that it was. I use veiled VERY loosely. IMO it actually makes the one who posted the pic in the first place look foolish. Same could be said for those who either run with it or get bent up claiming it's photo shopped.

A 2008' review in the NY Times

In the context of what a modern President is, the book may actually speak well of President Obama.

First off, I doubt the pic is photo shopped. But more to the point, if anyone actually knew what Zakaria's book was about, the pic would have never been posted under the veiled intent that it was. I use veiled VERY loosely. IMO it actually makes the one who posted the pic in the first place look foolish. Same could be said for those who either run with it or get bent up claiming it's photo shopped.

A 2008' review in the NY Times

In the context of what a modern President is, the book may actually speak well of President Obama.

I never questioned the the book itself or the contents. Nor did I make any suggestions regarding if it was a good book for anyone to be reading. My question is straight forward and direct, where is the proof of the claim it is photo shopped. You may think it is foolish to press someone to make valid their own claims, I do not and I am still waiting.

wkmac

I never questioned the the book itself or the contents. Nor did I make any suggestions regarding if it was a good book for anyone to be reading. My question is straight forward and direct, where is the proof of the claim it is photo shopped. You may think it is foolish to press someone to make valid their own claims, I do not and I am still waiting.

And I never said anything of that nature towards you either. For the record, I never had you in mind at all under any of the things I said in my post. I named no names but I did point out those that posted the picture, those who would run with it as in, "look Obama is reading about a world where America is no more", the author's name sounds Arab (he's actual born in India) or other such nonsense and then those in kneejerk fashion that screamed back the pic was photo shopped.

For some reason, your questioning proof of photo shop allegation just never fell into any of those areas as I could see it. If you are feeling such, that is purely self-imposed on your part. That's a you problem and not a me problem.

I will say that when you posed the question about the photo shop deal I thought you were gonna drop the other shoe about the book itself and then.......never mind!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are these photo shopped?

obama-racist-latest.jpg

obama-marley.jpg

barack-muslim-258x350.png

this-looks-photoshoped-obama-bush-mission-accomplished.jpg

The right wing political operatives have been photoshopping pictures of Obama for 3 years now. They even passed around a photo of obama speaking in the east room with gold drapes that were suggested were arabic and the american flags removed from the photo. What they didnt say was that those gold arabic curtains were placed there by BUSH when he redecorated the east room in 2002.

Here is what it really looks like

OBAMA_eastrm-230x165.jpg

r

20110318_us-president-barack-obama-speaks-on-libya_33.jpg

Photoshopping is the thing of the day with the right wing. FOXED SPEWS has been caught photo shopping pictures of rallies and tea party rallys over the last two years.

The photo of the presdent holding the book is a photo shop. The protocol calls for the President to walk with NOTHING in his hands.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Peace.

(1) how do you know he is de-planing ?
(2) And why according to presidential protocol where is his tie ?

Are these photo shopped?

The photo of the presdent holding the book is a photo shop. The protocol calls for the President to walk with NOTHING in his hands.

I would hope they are photo shopped, he looks ridiculous in those pictures, however those are all irrelevant to the question. Have you forgotten the question??? The question is , where is that particular photo showing the president with nothing in his hand?

Can you please verify your source on the claim of protocol ? I know, maybe a link to an official website stating so?

Maybe you didnt notice that the plane isnt AIR FORCE ONE...in the background.

FAIL.

Peace.

Since when has president "anybody" flown in an airplane other than AF1? Now, if you had said " obviously that was made before he was elected because that isn't AF1" , you might have some credibility.

Maybe you didn't notice my question.
Where is that particular photo showing the president with nothing in his hand?

And ....Can you please verify your source on the claim of protocol ? I know, maybe a link to an official website stating so?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since when has president "anybody" flown in an airplane other than AF1? Now, if you had said " obviously that was made before he was elected because that isn't AF1" , you might have some credibility.

Maybe you didn't notice my question.
Where is that particular photo showing the president with nothing in his hand?

And ....Can you please verify your source on the claim of protocol ? I know, maybe a link to an official website stating so?

TRIP,

I am friends with many SECRET SERVICE people, I grew up with two of them, one of them was Ronald Reagans travel team leader. He spent 12 years with reagan even after he left office. He has informed me of protocol for deplaining. Dropping his phone isnt carrying anything.

The president doesnt carry his own luggage off a plane, and that photo that moreluck posted in her "rush to judgement" was taken during the campaign for the presidency.

There are many photoshopped photos making the rounds, and now that 2012 is in full swing, there will be more to follow. There have been many photos of the president carrying books in his hand and ALL of them were controversial books or anti american books. These are clearly bogus and the picture baba posted was just as bogus.

The picture suggests, Obama was reading the book, had to transfer on a tarmack to a car, held the book keeping his page so he can continue reading in the car. This is bogus. The president is surrounded by aides at all times and is briefed on many things the moment he hits the ground. There is no time to read books.

It isnt like "my pet goat" where president bush was busy reading while the country was under attack by terrorists.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, I'm friends with the Army's former head guy that deals with all the ceremonies of the military. Oh, and I'm friends with some gay guys. Oh, and I have a couple black friends. Oh, and a witch lives next to me. Oh, and I know a sheriff. Oh, and I know all the names of the Real Housewives. Oh, and one of the founders of Stand Up To Cancer e-mails me all the time. Oh, I know a ballerina. Oh, I also know the head of Women in Theater. Oh, I know a Japanese actor & director. Oh, I also know 4 rescued greyhounds in my hood.
Really!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(AP) VINEYARD HAVEN, Mass. — President Barack Obama began the first full day of his Martha's Vineyard vacation on Friday by dropping into the Bunch of Grapes bookstore with daughters Malia and Sasha.

After going upstairs and looking around the store, Obama was seen holding five or six books, including "Brave New World" and "The Bayou Trilogy." He went to the cashier after Malia and Sasha had picked out some books of their own, but disagreed with the $32 price he was quoted, which seemed low for the size of his stack. He paid by credit card, telling the cashiers that he uses it only about three times a year.