pay check for next

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by LaUpser, Dec 26, 2008.

1. LaUpser

LaUpser Member

will the people who dosent have direct deposit recieve the checks on tuesday. because were off wednesday and thursday.

2. Pip

Pip New Member

I reckon you could stop by today and get your check. Can't speak for other centers, but the management team was in my building this morning somebody will probably be able to help you out, or call ahead and see.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Why would the checks be available on Tuesday when payday is not until Friday?

4. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Some people dont work fridays :wink2:

5. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

we received our stubs on Wednesday.

6. evilleace

evilleace Member

Don't know call your center and find out.

7. dragracer66

dragracer66 Active Member

We got our advices on tuesday the 23'rd. Also the few who still get live checks got them on tuesday also. Should be the same this week too....

8. Pip

Pip New Member

dang, don't pay any attention to my first post. I must not have read the original posters question correctly. Just sunk in he was talking about next week. lol. There were guys stopping in this morning at my center getting their checks for this week.

Thats what I get for posting after I get off work and am tired.:knockedout:

9. UpstateNYUPSer

I think the OP is talking about next week.

10. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

Yes payday next week will be Tuesday. The earliest possible day you can ever get paid.:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

11. Bryishre

Bryishre ktm atv racer

That will be your last paycheck of 2008 tax season.

12. UpstateNYUPSer

I don't believe this is correct. Friday is a regular workday (so far) and our next scheduled pay day.

I also don't think that this is accurate. My pay stub from 12/26 had my United Way deductions at the 52nd week. I think that this stub will mirror your W-2 and that the check we get next week (whether it is Tuesday or Friday) will be the first of the new year.

13. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

14. IWorkAsDirected

IWorkAsDirected Outa browns on 04/30/09

Where I am if you DON"T have direct deposit you get your check on Thursday, or in the case of last week, Christmas Eve and next week, on the 30th. However if you DO have direct deposit it gets deposited on Friday ALWAYS.

15. gded

gded New Member

The checks in our center, are ready by tuesday, but not handed out till thurs night when we come in.