pay check for next

LaUpser

will the people who dosent have direct deposit recieve the checks on tuesday. because were off wednesday and thursday.

Pip

I reckon you could stop by today and get your check. Can't speak for other centers, but the management team was in my building this morning somebody will probably be able to help you out, or call ahead and see.

dragracer66

We got our advices on tuesday the 23'rd. Also the few who still get live checks got them on tuesday also. Should be the same this week too....

Pip

dang, don't pay any attention to my first post. I must not have read the original posters question correctly. Just sunk in he was talking about next week. lol. There were guys stopping in this morning at my center getting their checks for this week.

Thats what I get for posting after I get off work and am tired.:knockedout:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes payday next week will be Tuesday. The earliest possible day you can ever get paid.:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

I don't believe this is correct. Friday is a regular workday (so far) and our next scheduled pay day.

That will be your last paycheck of 2008 tax season.

I also don't think that this is accurate. My pay stub from 12/26 had my United Way deductions at the 52nd week. I think that this stub will mirror your W-2 and that the check we get next week (whether it is Tuesday or Friday) will be the first of the new year.

browndevil

I don't believe this is correct. Friday is a regular workday (so far) and our next scheduled pay day.

OK then I will clarify.If you work in the East Bay District payday will be Tuesday December 30 2008:happy2:

I also don't think that this is accurate. My pay stub from 12/26 had my United Way deductions at the 52nd week. I think that this stub will mirror your W-2 and that the check we get next week (whether it is Tuesday or Friday) will be the first of the new year.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Yes payday next week will be Tuesday. The earliest possible day you can ever get paid.:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

Where I am if you DON"T have direct deposit you get your check on Thursday, or in the case of last week, Christmas Eve and next week, on the 30th. However if you DO have direct deposit it gets deposited on Friday ALWAYS.