Pay close attention to your checks....

screamin chicken

I sometimes Preload, and then run my route, and when I do they dispatch me with a on road 10 or reg. day, so its like a 12 plus day, I started to noitice that when Im on preload my pay drops to almost 2 dollars an hr less then my reg pay, I am not laid off , im ask to do this extra work, I also write down everyday I on the rd, preload, I was also cut short of 2 hrs. of bonus pay, make you wonder how many people just get there checks and not look at it ....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I sometimes Preload, and then run my route, and when I do they dispatch me with a on road 10 or reg. day, so its like a 12 plus day, I started to noitice that when Im on preload my pay drops to almost 2 dollars an hr less then my reg pay, I am not laid off , im ask to do this extra work, I also write down everyday I on the rd, preload, I was also cut short of 2 hrs. of bonus pay, make you wonder how many people just get there checks and not look at it ....
They will short preload checks in a heartbeat if they think they can get away with it.

My manager doesn't like me; when my checks start coming up short I start filing grievances and requesting that every member be provided with forms to keep track of our hours. (It is part of our contract).

It would seem paper costs too much money.

Mr Shifter

If you start to violate DOT hours payroll will have your time adjusted before your you leave the company parking lot on your way home.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Preload hours are monitored very closely almost insanely unjustified. Even when the volume is high they start a little later and right before we leave the cages go turbo and the driver finishes it. We leave later, get paid more cause we are out later but the loader goes home early. Im not complaining , just wondering why.

oldngray

nowhere special
Preload hours are monitored very closely almost insanely unjustified. Even when the volume is high they start a little later and right before we leave the cages go turbo and the driver finishes it. We leave later, get paid more cause we are out later but the loader goes home early. Im not complaining , just wondering why.

UPS economics. Send a loader home and pay a driver 3x as much to finish.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Production...and it's magical math world where 1+1=4

Box Ox

Sounds like you're being punched in as a 3C (ground + preload) or similar which I think does tend to pay a little less hourly than a 4C (temp driver full day, no preload).

As far as bonus pay goes, I don't think you can make bonus unless you're a full time permanent driver.