Pay for thanksgiving

UPSGUY72

He is a helper (as are you)--he will be gone in 20 (21?) days. So will you.

It could be sooner. I don't think there is going to be any helpers working on the 24. Since we will probably only be delivering house calls. So that only 20 more possible days for a help to work.

Last edited:

AssistantSanta

He is a helper (as are you)--he will be gone in 20 (21?) days. So will you.
I signed up on that website, because I read here that I could download DIAD training material only to find out they no longer have it :(

I've been getting my checks on time every time, but since he's having issues with that, setting it up as direct deposit might work?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It might but no sooner would it be set up than it would be time to stop it.

I will give you and any of the other helpers a money saving tip. UPS employees get discounts for cell phone service through the major carriers. I use Verizon and get 22% off. All you have to do is show a paystub to qualify for the discount. The discount remains in effect until such time as you tell them to discontinue it. Just sayin'.

UPSGUY72

I signed up on that website, because I read here that I could download DIAD training material only to find out they no longer have it :(

I've been getting my checks on time every time, but since he's having issues with that, setting it up as direct deposit might work?

Helper are most likely prohibited from setting up DD it takes two week just to set it up so it a waste of time.