Pay Frequency for FedEx Express

generealhiccup

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I tried doing a search but just can't find anything. I'm about to be hired as a handler at an Express location at the Indy hub. I was just wondering what the pay frequency is for package handlers (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, etc). Also, about how long does it take for a new employee to get into their system and receive paychecks.

Thanks in advance!

whenIgetthere

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I tried doing a search but just can't find anything. I'm about to be hired as a handler at an Express location at the Indy hub. I was just wondering what the pay frequency is for package handlers (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, etc). Also, about how long does it take for a new employee to get into their system and receive paychecks.

Thanks in advance!

Can't say about the hubs as I've never worked at one, but Express is paid weekly. I would think you would receive your first paycheck on the Thurs. or Fri. following your first week. Week runs Sunday-Saturday.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

New hires at hubs now receive their pittance on the 1st and 15th....oh wait, that's the welfare that you'll need to survive WITH the wee bit of pay you'll get.

Unless they've changed it, you are paid weekly, checks come in on Thursday, pick it up after 1400-1500 or on Friday. Just like with any other employer, your first check is held back.

Welcome to the first week of your new hell, I mean job. Sometimes the old timer's cynicism creeps out...oh yeah, since you're at INDY, which is really busy, be ready to do 8-10 hours of work in 3-4 hours in the most alien environment you've ever seen.