Pay Grades

Channahon

What's the deal with your employment status?
Did you ever get hired? If so, you should have been told the salary, prior to accepting the position.

tieguy

Banned
Does anyone know what range is pay grade 11-14 or grade 1D?

11 to 14 is friend/t supervisor grade. could be a little fuzzy on some of these but here is what I believe they are:

11 generally a starting grade. No experience no one reporting to you.
12 a staff grade with no one reporting to them
13 operations grade supervisor with hourly employees reporting to you.
14 operations with other management ( p/t sups) reporting to them.
15 Lead supervisor with other friend/t sups reporting to them.

obguwan

What's the deal with your employment status?
Did you ever get hired? If so, you should have been told the salary, prior to accepting the position.

I didn't get the first position but no one could tell me why. i asked everyone that interviewed me but received no response. I'm being interviewed for another position by a different group and i'm wondering what the pay will be.

obguwan

11 to 14 is friend/t supervisor grade. could be a little fuzzy on some of these but here is what I believe they are:

11 generally a starting grade. No experience no one reporting to you.
12 a staff grade with no one reporting to them
13 operations grade supervisor with hourly employees reporting to you.
14 operations with other management ( p/t sups) reporting to them.
15 Lead supervisor with other friend/t sups reporting to them.

The position is for a Network Planning Supervisor position.(FT)

705red

Browncafe Steward
The position is for a Network Planning Supervisor position.(FT)
What is network planning? Is that like these new part time on car sups all the centers are getting. We use to call them oms's not any more now their official pain in the butts.

obguwan

What is network planning? Is that like these new part time on car sups all the centers are getting. We use to call them oms's not any more now their official pain in the butts.

it is similar to the type of work that i do now. i can't tell you b/c i never worked for UPS before. check out upsjob.com.