pay progression for package cart driver ?

DoctorMario

Just curious as how it works with the bew contract that's not passed yet. I know its a 4 year progression but on year 4 it just says "top rate". What is the top rate? Also is the top rate the same for a feeder driver ? Thanks in advance.

jim_flint

Kart drivers make good money, but only mario can make top rate, unless Bowser has anything to say about it.
The 5 keys to winning at Mario Kart

Slide through the turns.
Only play as Bowser.
Coins are your friend.
Keep on the gas.
Start right after the second yellow.

Acronym - SOCKS.

PT Car Washer

The current top pay rate for package car driver is $32.29 in my building. Feeder top rate is a little bit more. I believe feeder drivers make more for night driving and pulling doubles.

DoctorMario

I ask cause in the contract it doesnt say that. On the last year of progression it just says "top rate" in the contract rather than a dollar amount.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Just curious as how it works with the bew contract that's not passed yet. I know its a 4 year progression but on year 4 it just says "top rate". What is the top rate? Also is the top rate the same for a feeder driver ? Thanks in advance.
Whatever top rate is in the year of the contract that you get through your four years of progression.

jcoog

So does that mean after 4 years you do not get any raises? Is top rate the most you can ever make?

Sent using BrownCafe App