Pay Raise In October

CJinx

So what are the raises for Ground employees?
We don't use this 'percent-per-quartile' stuff; the better one does on their yearly review, the higher the raise. The results are in but the raises aren't yet. We've already been informed about promotions in the pipeline so some people already have at least 5-10% coming before the performance raise itself and the July-October compensation bump.

MAKAVELI

We don't use this 'percent-per-quartile' stuff; the better one does on their yearly review, the higher the raise. The results are in but the raises aren't yet. We've already been informed about promotions in the pipeline so some people already have at least 5-10% coming before the performance raise itself and the July-October compensation bump.
If your reviews are done then they should have told you what your raise is.

CJinx

If your reviews are done then they should have told you what your raise is.
My SM keeps saying that the district hasn't released the individual raises yet, only the approved promotions. I'm betting we'll hear about them in the beginning of September; in previous years we got a month's notice of the merit raise (beginning of June for increase effective July 1st).

Damon77

16 years, 3rd quartile. I'm getting roughly 80 cents. Top of range is getting 3% which amounts to 69 cents. I've closed the gap by 11 cents. At this rate, there will be a banner on the wall with my name on it and I still won't be maxed out.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
i was making $22 an hour as a sous chef (2 yr culinary arts degree) 20 years ago when i started at ups/ just for the free insurance