Pay raise

Thano

Hey guys i have been working since October and i am a permanent hire for the preload in the morning and i haven't received my raise yet and i have went to my sup. plenty of times what should i do, or should i just wait for feb. till my 90 days and go after the raise?

UPSGUY72

Hey guys i have been working since October and i am a permanent hire for the preload in the morning and i haven't received my raise yet and i have went to my sup. plenty of times what should i do, or should i just wait for feb. till my 90 days and go after the raise?

What raise are you talking about if you haven't made your 90 days? You might want to read Article 22 section 5 (b) of the National Master Agreement.

UPSGUY72

And the weeks during peak during peak don't count toward your seniority either.

Not entirely true you can't gain senority during that time but if they call you back within 60 days of the new year your seniority date goes back to the first day you started working.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Not entirely true you can't gain senority during that time but if they call you back within 60 days of the new year your seniority date goes back to the first day you started working.

Actually you can gain seniority during those times if for instance you were hired outside the free period as a permanent full time driver but did not complete the 30 in 90 days of the training packet. We had a driver gain seniority on Dec 21st from that very situation.

Thano

Actually i have been reading article 22 section 5(b), and that is where i figured my raise would come in from the 30 days which my mentor said would be the official hire in date would be my raise for preload.

packageguy

sorry to imform you, but 90 days comes first, that not including peek season, don't say anything. come to work, everyday and do the right thing. good luck

kmjs14

Actually i have been reading article 22 section 5(b), and that is where i figured my raise would come in from the 30 days which my mentor said would be the official hire in date would be my raise for preload.

30 working days is to gain your seniority and union membership.
90 working days until $1.00 raise.