Pay Raises are now Official

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are they trying to keep us in the dark by making this info available to us? Anyone with intranet access should be able to access this info without any problem.

It shows min/max pay for each pay code in each market level for hourly positions. It also shows the same for exempt and non-exempt salaried positions and it includes midpoint and quartile breakdowns.

Hey, you're back. I guess this issue is important enough to get the official Memphis Corporate Courier (MCC) involved to clear-up amy "misunderstandings".

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Are they trying to keep us in the dark by making this info available to us? Anyone with intranet access should be able to access this info without any problem.

It shows min/max pay for each pay code in each market level for hourly positions. It also shows the same for exempt and non-exempt salaried positions and it includes midpoint and quartile breakdowns.

So where's the link to this if it's so easy to access?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah he couldn't even answer a simple question about providing a link since he said it was so easy to access.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You guys are letting me down. Especially you, MFE. Re-read what Dano said...

I realize that you cannot link to the FedEx intranet. Fredly00 indicated that there was an internal email sent to only managers, which got my attention. What really gets my attention is the appearance of 59Dano, which tells me Memphis wants to send us a message. I haven't had the time to search the FedEx intranet lately. When I do, does anyone know the keyword or letters?

vantexan

I realize that you cannot link to the FedEx intranet. Fredly00 indicated that there was an internal email sent to only managers, which got my attention. What really gets my attention is the appearance of 59Dano, which tells me Memphis wants to send us a message. I haven't had the time to search the FedEx intranet lately. When I do, does anyone know the keyword or letters?

And when you do, corporate security will have your identity. They are able to see what's being accessed on the intranet, and by whom.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hey, you're back. I guess this issue is important enough to get the official Memphis Corporate Courier (MCC) involved to clear-up amy "misunderstandings".

If my job was to clear up everything you are wrong about, I'd never be able to leave.

I pop in and skim the site every now and then. I would participate more, but there's no point because the site is dominated by your posts, which are all nearly identical in tone and spirit. I can leave and come back in a month without really missing anything. Frankly, it's too predictable and too nonsensical when every thread ends up in the same way.

And I'll say it again: Memphis laughs at you.

59 Dano

So where's the link to this if it's so easy to access?

You can get to them via keyword: compensation and navigating to the schedule you want from the menus. I don't know if the online info has been updated to reflect the new pay schedules. Those links come from when I printed the schedules out last November. Those specific pages go to the ones I printed out.

FWIW, it took me all of 5 minutes to figure out how to get there from the time I logged on until I found what I wanted. You guys don't check that stuff out before you post here???

59 Dano

Hmm. How did 59Dano access it? Because he's a manager. Go back to Maury and tell him you failed again Dano.

I may or may not be a manager, but anyone with intranet access can get to that information in short order. As I said, it took me all of 5 minutes when I first looked for it.

Maybe if you spent more time looking at legitimate stuff that you can freely access via the FedEx intranet --it's there for you-- before you posted the stuff you post here, you might be taken seriously. If you can't even navigate the company intranet...

59 Dano

And when you do, corporate security will have your identity. They are able to see what's being accessed on the intranet, and by whom.

Van, they don't care if you look up the pay scales. If they didn't want hourlies to be able to see information, they wouldn't grant them access to it. It's not top secret. It's not even bottom secret. It's provided by the HR department on the intranet for all to see.

How many black helicopters are in the sky today?

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I can't get any of those links to work.

WHOA!
A black helicopter just flew over!

I see them all time, but I am on the governments watch list for "knowing" what they are up to...and I live 10 miles from Bell Helicopter's offices and in between the airspace of 5 airfields and 3 airports.

And now that I have watched "Contagion", my guard is way up....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If my job was to clear up everything you are wrong about, I'd never be able to leave.

I pop in and skim the site every now and then. I would participate more, but there's no point because the site is dominated by your posts, which are all nearly identical in tone and spirit. I can leave and come back in a month without really missing anything. Frankly, it's too predictable and too nonsensical when every thread ends up in the same way.

And I'll say it again: Memphis laughs at you.

We laugh at you, and Memphis. If MEM doesn't care, how do they even know I exist? We especially laugh at Frontline, IamFedEx, and anything having to do with pandas.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Van, they don't care if you look up the pay scales. If they didn't want hourlies to be able to see information, they wouldn't grant them access to it. It's not top secret. It's not even bottom secret. It's provided by the HR department on the intranet for all to see.

How many black helicopters are in the sky today?

Yep, that's right. No secrets at FedEx.