Pay Raises are now Official

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It takes 59 Dano nearly 10 days to respond to this thread and the links don't work. Just what I expect from one of Maury's shills.

You don't know the difference between 'internet' and 'intranet.' Go figure! You have to be logged in to the intranet (as has been pointed out to you a couple of times already) to access that info. Try them at work tomorrow when you're logged in to the intranet.

And Maury doesn't work for FedEx. You're not very informed. You've been spending too much time with MFE.

59 Dano

We laugh at you, and Memphis. If MEM doesn't care, how do they even know I exist? We especially laugh at Frontline, IamFedEx, and anything having to do with pandas.

It's not the first time I've been laughed at by an immature slacker and I'm sure it won't be the last.

59 Dano

Since a select few of you probably don't know how to type in a link, try this when you get to work tomorrow: keyword COMPENSATION and click on the "pay schedules - current and historical" link. You'll have lists of pay schedules for hourly, exempt, and non-exempt employees that date back as far as the early 80's in some cases. Click on whichever one you want to see.

One keyword and about three clicks of the mouse. Yep, they're really trying to cover this information up!

vantexan

Van, they don't care if you look up the pay scales. If they didn't want hourlies to be able to see information, they wouldn't grant them access to it. It's not top secret. It's not even bottom secret. It's provided by the HR department on the intranet for all to see.

How many black helicopters are in the sky today?

You miss my point. He was telling us he was going to get on the intranet and look at specific info. If Memphis is trying to figure out who he is then by logging on the next day and accessing that info he might be giving himself away. I'm aware it's not top secret, I routinely get on to look at JCATS2. Now excuse me, a black helicopter is waiting to take me to a Super Bowl party.

59 Dano

You miss my point. He was telling us he was going to get on the intranet and look at specific info. If Memphis is trying to figure out who he is then by logging on the next day and accessing that info he might be giving himself away.

I'd say his estimation of Memphis' interest in him is grossly overrated by a factor of about a million gazillion. That aside, that's something that hundreds of people look at on a daily basis, and there are probably more than that accessing it for the time being as people are looking to see what the new pay levels are. How the hell are they going to figure out which person is him? Unless his password is as stupid and immature as the stuff he posts here, it's impossible for Memphis to figure out who he is, and that's assuming they even care.

59 Dano

welcome to the world of big business. I don't agree with everything the company does.....never have. I don't 'spin things the company's way'. I'm just a realist that sees a lowly courier has no say in the big decisions. FedEx doesn't do anything any other large corporation does, we just see it more because we work there. You may think the grass is greener on the other side, but I'll wager you'll hear different from the people that work there.

This.

There will always be the chronic, bitter complainers in any organization. They would have us believe that they know it all, have all the answers, and could always do things so much better than those who outrank them. Given the chance to step up and make a difference, they... won't. Go get a taste of it. If you don't like the decisions that are being made, become the one who makes the decisions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's not the first time I've been laughed at by an immature slacker and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Call me all the names you want...I'm still laughing. At you, at Fred, and his ridiculous organization built on a foundation of lies. It's a house of cards, and everyone who gets on here and helps to expose the charade that is FedEx is a hero in my book. I really don't give a crap if Memphis cares or not. I just want to get the truth out there and encourage others to share their stories about just how ridiculous FedEx Express has become.

Keep up the good work Dano, and maybe Fred will name a panda after you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This.

There will always be the chronic, bitter complainers in any organization. They would have us believe that they know it all, have all the answers, and could always do things so much better than those who outrank them. Given the chance to step up and make a difference, they... won't. Go get a taste of it. If you don't like the decisions that are being made, become the one who makes the decisions.

Become a manager? Like you? And yes, my answers are a lot better than those who outrank me. Look at the morons who run this company and what they do with the lives of their employees. We are disposable diapers to them...nothing more.

vantexan

I'd say his estimation of Memphis' interest in him is grossly overrated by a factor of about a million gazillion. That aside, that's something that hundreds of people look at on a daily basis, and there are probably more than that accessing it for the time being as people are looking to see what the new pay levels are. How the hell are they going to figure out which person is him? Unless his password is as stupid and immature as the stuff he posts here, it's impossible for Memphis to figure out who he is, and that's assuming they even care.

Because boy genius they may be able to determine his ISP on this website. I've been on forums where they could do just that. Knowing his ISP narrows down the possibilities. Someone logging in from the area the ISP is from would be a giveaway. Especially if he's looking at info he said he would be looking at. To my knowledge no one on the Internet attacks FedEx like MFE does. FedEx may very well be interested in at least trying to shut him up. Maybe not, who knows? Just keep in mind that the Internet or Intranet isn't as secure as some think. Case going to the Supreme Court right now to determine if employers have the right to look at employees' personal email if accessed from a company computer.

whenIgetthere

Because boy genius they may be able to determine his ISP on this website. I've been on forums where they could do just that. Knowing his ISP narrows down the possibilities. Someone logging in from the area the ISP is from would be a giveaway. Especially if he's looking at info he said he would be looking at.

And I'd like to add be a little vague in your posts, as I've figured out who one poster is on here just by reading this person's posts!

59 Dano

Because boy genius they may be able to determine his ISP on this website. I've been on forums where they could do just that. Knowing his ISP narrows down the possibilities. Someone logging in from the area the ISP is from would be a giveaway. Especially if he's looking at info he said he would be looking at. To my knowledge no one on the Internet attacks FedEx like MFE does. FedEx may very well be interested in at least trying to shut him up. Maybe not, who knows? Just keep in mind that the Internet or Intranet isn't as secure as some think. Case going to the Supreme Court right now to determine if employers have the right to look at employees' personal email if accessed from a company computer.

::sigh:: FedEx can't determine his ISP, genius. FedEx doesn't take him seriously. Look at his maturity level. Even if they did, no one else does unless they're morons.

59 Dano

Become a manager? Like you? And yes, my answers are a lot better than those who outrank me. Look at the morons who run this company and what they do with the lives of their employees. We are disposable diapers to them...nothing more.

If you don't believe enough in your own ideas to step up to the plate and implement them, don't be surprised that no one else is going to implement them for you, Mr. Diaper.

vantexan

::sigh:: FedEx can't determine his ISP, genius. FedEx doesn't take him seriously. Look at his maturity level. Even if they did, no one else does unless they're morons.

You do know that posts leave a "signature" that identify an ISP? The fact is that major corporations have security departments as well as consultants that can trace such things. IF they are wanting to find out a person's identity it's best not to give them clues. I realize being in management you can't fathom a courier knowing something you don't, but then we've demonstrated quite a few times you don't know as much as you think.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

FedEx is full of morons, and while they don't take me seriously, you apparently do. What does that say about you? While I'm flattered that you care so much, please lavish your attention on someone else.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you don't believe enough in your own ideas to step up to the plate and implement them, don't be surprised that no one else is going to implement them for you, Mr. Diaper.

Right. Because I don't want to sell my soul and become a shill for Fred I "don't believe in my ideas". In other words, unless I become a corporate suck-up (like you), my thoughts have no merit?

Here's a big reality check for you, especially since it sounds like you bit the management bullet. They don't care one iota about what you think or your "ideas". Managers are paid to be rule enforcers..and nothing else. If you haven't figured that out yet, the road for you is going to be a rocky one.

59 Dano

You do know that posts leave a "signature" that identify an ISP? The fact is that major corporations have security departments as well as consultants that can trace such things. IF they are wanting to find out a person's identity it's best not to give them clues. I realize being in management you can't fathom a courier knowing something you don't, but then we've demonstrated quite a few times you don't know as much as you think.

You are insane.

59 Dano

FedEx is full of morons, and while they don't take me seriously, you apparently do. What does that say about you? While I'm flattered that you care so much, please lavish your attention on someone else.

I couldn't take you seriously if my life depended on it. Why on earth would I?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

This is why we will never be able to unite and get a union going.
We're all too afraid to reveal ourselves, even to each other, here on B.C. Where we're all crying that we need a union.

59 Dano

Right. Because I don't want to sell my soul and become a shill for Fred I "don't believe in my ideas". In other words, unless I become a corporate suck-up (like you), my thoughts have no merit?

Here's a big reality check for you, especially since it sounds like you bit the management bullet. They don't care one iota about what you think or your "ideas". Managers are paid to be rule enforcers..and nothing else. If you haven't figured that out yet, the road for you is going to be a rocky one.

There are great managers and lousy managers and all types of managers in between. Some have personalities similar to that which you exhibit here. Guess how effective they are at making things happen? About as effective as you are and with just as many excuses.