Pay Rate for Saturday Air

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who is they?, in most areas they only have the Saturday air out and able to be processed.

I work in a small center and we unload all of the air right at the airport, separating the Saturday from the Monday. It was not hard to combine the two for bulk stops; for example, I had 2 Saturday and 18 Monday for Best Buy. I delivered them all.

By The Book

I work in a small center and we unload all of the air right at the airport, separating the Saturday from the Monday. It was not hard to combine the two for bulk stops; for example, I had 2 Saturday and 18 Monday for Best Buy. I delivered them all.
Technically that's full time driver work, right? I certainly know how that helped the company out.

By The Book

I was a FT driver at the time.
Even if that was the case it is still work for the driver of that route on Monday., as I see it. Customer paid for Monday delivery and we basically upgraded them to Saturday delivery. It's hard for me to fault you for going above and beyond. I know I don't like it when a Saturday driver does my country air because on Monday I'll usually get pounded with a business section earlier in my day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The example I gave for Best Buy was a decision that I made but there were times when I was told to deliver all of the air for bulk stops to make it easier on Monday.

I don't know of a single FT driver who would complain about having less NDA on their car.

By The Book

The example I gave for Best Buy was a decision that I made but there were times when I was told to deliver all of the air for bulk stops to make it easier on Monday.

I don't know of a single FT driver who would complain about having less NDA on their car.
In my situation, it just makes me work harder, now if you want to get off at the earliest time possible I can see that.