pay rate

Can someone or anyone else got this, I just check at upsers and notice that my current pay rate when down 11 cents from last paycheck?

Cincypackagehandler

Some mistakes were made when the set all the pay rates for the new contract after it was ratified. At your PCM tomorrow they'll talk to you about the back pay that you owe them I believe you can pay in cash or just have the deduct from coming paycheck.

upschuck

FT under the old contract should have gotten the 70¢ raise, in progression or not. Talk to your center manager, if he doesn't give you an acceptable explanation, then file a grievance under Art 41 Sec 1. He would know the specifics to your particular situation.

I spoke with manager, theyre gonna find out what's going on cause from when we got the raise I did get a .70 cent but for some reason tomorrows check it has a 11cent decrease on my current pay rate.

saintrick

Without more detail its anybody's guess so here is mine.

You are in the southern region and were a part time cover driver at 85% of full rate.

You went full time after 8/1/13. The part time cover rate would have increased .595. Part time cover drivers stay at the same rate once they go full time.

Macho5699

I fall into a similar circumstance.

I was hired 4/1/2013 making 17.99$
Passed my seniority date 6/24/02 got no raise.
Passed august, no raise.
Grieved to get .70 in March 18.69
Then hit my one year in 4/1/2014 and got nothing.

Where should I be at now?

dogs.bite.me

I was hired. 4/2005 and went full time 9/2012. I originally got the raise as well but mine was also short 11¢ last week. I have management working on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk