Pay Scale

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just went full time in May and started at $25 a hour. Can someone please explain the progression to me? I was hired in sept 2011. I also was a temp for the month of December the last 2 peaks. Air driver for 1 year also.

I don't think you're lying, but you are being overpaid.

He is being over-paid.

Hasn't been through a full-time progression yet.

Your saving grace is that they can only demand back pay for the last 3 months... I believe.

"Maintenance of Standards" every supplement.... has that language.

The company can recoup 90 days of overpayment.

-Bug-

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
If he did utility driving or cover driving, he'll be started at utility pay and be red circled until progression passes him by. I think the 4th year is around $28. Then top scale by the last year is $36? $37?

By The Book

If he did utility driving or cover driving, he'll be started at utility pay and be red circled until progression passes him by. I think the 4th year is around $28. Then top scale by the last year is $36? $37?
Maybe he attained his seniority in2011, and is on the full time seniority list now. Back when he drove in December , maybe in 2011 he delivered a ground pkg which started his progression under the 3 year agreement. He definitely could also be topped out as air driver as well.

sortaisle

top air pay is currently $26.64. Utility is just short of $25. If he was utility and was still utility when the new contract started the .70 raise would bump utility into $25 ish land.

sortaisle

The only reason I keep on the utility or PCD thread is that's what happens to our PCD's when they go full time driving. They keep their utility pay until progression passes them by.