Pay Scale

ViewAskew

I ran eams, air, then local sort. Sometime pm air routes. Touched a lot of ground. Sat air as well. Knew 5 routes before I went full time

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anthonysg0113

All locals are different. He could have been red circled in. But if it's a mistake, it will catch up with him. I was over paid $7.12 and they caught it and wanted me to pay it back. New top rate will be sweet. Especially at peak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

gbpackman29

He doesn't need to look into it with HR. He is classified as an air driver, so his pay rate is $24. I just went FT in RI and my rate is $25.44 because I was an air driver for the last 8 yrs. You won't get any pay raises until you hit top rate in 4 yrs. But in the mean time, will make more then others in progression because of your job classification.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSER110

Your pay is correct. Since you were a reg temp driver at peak you are being paid at 75% of the top rate. You will be red circled at that pay rate until progression catches up. I am at the same pay rate as you, so are 3 guys under me that are in the same situation. You should have seen my retro check haha.

This is obviously a huge incentive to become a reg temp driver. (that most dont know/or consider) Plus if you drive 1 day a week it counts towards a whole weeks progression when you go full time.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Maybe he attained his seniority in2011, and is on the full time seniority list now. Back when he drove in December , maybe in 2011 he delivered a ground pkg which started his progression under the 3 year agreement. He definitely could also be topped out as air driver as well.
Nope. He said he only drove air for a year and that he is in 4 year progression.

DSM515

Call your local, they can explain it to you. It's not your stewards job to figure out how much YOU should be making. Then you can bring your steward with you to talk to your center manager if your making to much.