Pay stub on UPSERS

saintrick

You just don't get it do you?

For example a driver with a seniority date of 8/15/12.
He only gets the .70 retro pay from 8/1 till his 1 year seniority date on 8/15 when he moves to the 18.45 rate that he was moved to under the extension.

kingOFchester

Article 41 Section 2(c) of the prior Agreement shall remain in effect for all employees in that progression as of the date of the ratification

Quigley

You just don't get it do you?

For example a driver with a seniority date of 8/15/12.
He only gets the .70 retro pay from 8/1 till his 1 year seniority date on 8/15 when he moves to the 18.45 rate that he was moved to under the extension.
Show me in the contract where it says that.

akntv

Don't know if anyone has asked this, but I am just entering my third year towards full scale. Should i get the back pay?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Daalcaar

I don't like how they don't break up the hours in the pay stub. In my situation, i should be getting some hours paid at 1.50 (since I still had not received my 90 day dollar raise) and the rest of the hours paid at .50. Also, during the month of January, I did driver helper and got paid top driver pay. I am pretty sure I should be getting a .70 cent back pay for those hours. Am I not correct? During peak season I did driver helper, and I am pretty aware we don't get back pay for those hours worked. Or do I? It's just hard trying to calculate exactly how much I should be getting, and the pay stub is not helping. The pay stubs do not tell me which hours are driver helper hours and which ones are hub hours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My check was a bit larger than I calculated.

Even though I got a 50 cent progression increase in September($9.50 to $10.00), they lumped all the hours together, and gave me 70 cents for all hours worked.

So even though I make $10.50 now(bumped up to match new progression), the retro seems to have paid me at $10.70 for my seniority date through contract implementation.
None of my biz...but I thought you'd been a PTer for a few years...and you only make 10.50/hr?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-10.jpeg

JL 0513

Don't know if anyone has asked this, but I am just entering my third year towards full scale. Should i get the back pay?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Everyone who was entitled to a general wage increase gets back pay. This applies to you. .70 for every hour worked between Aug 1 and April 25.