Pay stubs

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dave has UPSers been around since you've been with the company? As far as employees being able to access pay stubs. It's such a great and convenient thing to be able to access your paystub Wednesday morning.

No, UPSers has not been around since I started in 1989. I forget when they started but I think it was right about 2000. 99% of hourlies who go to upsers only go to check their pay stubs or sales leads. We get paid on Fridays here but our stubs are available online on Thursday morning. We verify them and can then print them if there are any errors. This gives our mgt teams an added day to correct any payroll issues. It is one of the perks that I really appreciate.

ManInBrown

No, UPSers has not been around since I started in 1989. I forget when they started but I think it was right about 2000. 99% of hourlies who go to upsers only go to check their pay stubs or sales leads. We get paid on Fridays here but our stubs are available online on Thursday morning. We verify them and can then print them if there are any errors. This gives our mgt teams an added day to correct any payroll issues. It is one of the perks that I really appreciate.
I see mine Wednesday morning. It's a great perk