paycheck issues

msharrell03

If your check is short what are steps to take? I have spoken with management and hr but nothing has been done. I read on some other posts about filing a grievance. How do you do that? Any suggestions are welcome.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The supervisor at my building didn't put anyones 2016 vacation time in. So for people who took their vacation the first week of Jan. we didn't get the vacation check. Needless to say they cut me a check for saturday so we will see if I get it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The supervisor at my building didn't put anyones 2016 vacation time in. So for people who took their vacation the first week of Jan. we didn't get the vacation check. Needless to say they cut me a check for saturday so we will see if I get it.
Waste a vacation week in January? Pass.....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I still have 4 other vacation weeks for the summer plus 2 option days and whatever day i feel like calling off if need be.
Yup 5 weeks off here too...but I still won't burn one so early in the year....plus technically I have six weeks off in 2016 because I rolled 5 personal days over but I gotta use those before May.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yup 5 weeks off here too...but I still won't burn one so early in the year....plus technically I have six weeks off in 2016 because I rolled 5 personal days over but I gotta use those before May.

I get so fed up with the supervisors during peak and how stupid they can be, I have to get out of there for a week. Some of them I want to punch in the face.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I get so fed up with the supervisors during peak and how stupid they can be, I have to get out of there for a week. Some of them I want to punch in the face.
The newer PT sups look like scared dogs when I see them touching packages and ask them what they're doing. It amuses me.