paycheck issues

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
If your check is short what are steps to take? I have spoken with management and hr but nothing has been done. I read on some other posts about filing a grievance. How do you do that? Any suggestions are welcome.

Here's an idea, ask HR for the phone number to payroll.

Anthonysg0113

If your check is short what are steps to take? I have spoken with management and hr but nothing has been done. I read on some other posts about filing a grievance. How do you do that? Any suggestions are welcome.
Just file a grievance, if it's over a certain amount they have a certain time to pay you or it's double. If it has anything to do with my pay, I waste no time to show them who's boss.

watdaflock?

Yup 5 weeks off here too...but I still won't burn one so early in the year....plus technically I have six weeks off in 2016 because I rolled 5 personal days over but I gotta use those before May.
Because YOU won't use vacation time in January everyone else who does is wrong? Got it. :villagewrong:
The newer PT sups look like scared dogs when I see them touching packages and ask them what they're doing. It amuses me.
It's amazing what amuses the simpleminded.

This.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
She is PT.

4 hours for NYE. 4 hours for NYD.

FTers get the 8 hours.
Nope. In my supplement...if PTers work at least two 8 hour days during the week of a holiday....You will receive 8 hours pay for that holiday. I get 8 hours holiday pay for today.

But yes....normally, it's 4 hours PT pay for holidays.

watdaflock?

The newer PT sups look like scared dogs when I see them touching packages and ask them what they're doing. It amuses me.
Please show me where I utilized the word "wrong" in reference to vacation in this thread?
Exactly...hope that helps. :rofl:
Waste a vacation week in January? Pass.....

You referred to a January vacation week as "waste" which is the same as calling it wrong.

Hope this helps.