paycheck question

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by aldelancey21, May 5, 2012.

1. aldelancey21

aldelancey21 New Member

I just completed intergrad yesterday and one of the kids in my class said you dont get paid for that time until 2 months later or something like that. Is this really true?

2. garbagemeister

garbagemeister New Member

I went through it last year and was paid driver pay that next week. I would definitely check upsers.com or HR to make sure you get paid ASAP.

3. aldelancey21

aldelancey21 New Member

Yeah you dont get paid driver pay anymore. I was told by HR that it was 9.37 hr, which is lame, but i just got hired in sept 2011 so im probably under a different contract than you.

4. garbagemeister

garbagemeister New Member

Wow.... Seem like the contract keeps getting worse and worse. At least you made it through intergrad and are headed towards better money. :) Did intergrad give you more hours than your other position? I went for a full 40 hours I remember.

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

I was paid my top 22.3 rate for Integrad (at the time was $23/hr), it depends on what region you are in. Paycheck was on-time.

6. aldelancey21

aldelancey21 New Member

Yeah Im a loader, only 17-21one hours a week, intergrad was around 46-475 hours. 7-7 the first day and 7-630 the other days, and friday was a couple hours