Paycheck question!!!!

I started a UPS last monday and today will be the first time i'm receiving a paycheck but nothing is in my account yet and I can't log into upsers. My question is, what time should my money hit my account or should I be worried at this time, being my rent is due at 5:00...???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Rent is due and you are counting on UPS to do something fast?

Hope your car is big enough to sleep in!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I started a UPS last monday and today will be the first time i'm receiving a paycheck but nothing is in my account yet and I can't log into upsers. My question is, what time should my money hit my account or should I be worried at this time, being my rent is due at 5:00...???

Is your rent $90? If not, you're screwed. I hope you know that you're working at a job that pays peanuts.

Box Ox

Direct deposit takes a little while to start as UPS and the bank seem to do a little back and forth to confirm a live/legit account. Checks were automatically cut and waiting at my center until my DD kicked in so you might very well have some in an office drawer at yours.

quamba 638

I hope your rent is around 100 dollars.

Dash549

You will not be getting a check this week, next Friday your supervisor will probably hand you a check. I started last Tuesday and just got my first check today. Good luck with your rent

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
its-my-money-and-i-need-it-now-spiderman.jpg

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Re: transfers

Why does HR and management make it so hard to transfer to other hubs? And yes, I am in college?

It's not hard if you qualify, although it may take months to complete the transfer. Qualify means you can demonstrate you're pursing an educational opportunity.