Paycheck question!!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Axel Foley, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Axel Foley

Axel Foley New Member

I started a UPS last monday and today will be the first time i'm receiving a paycheck but nothing is in my account yet and I can't log into upsers. My question is, what time should my money hit my account or should I be worried at this time, being my rent is due at 5:00...???
  2. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I think it takes a few weeks for direct deposit to kick in and you will get a live check.
  3. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Rent is due and you are counting on UPS to do something fast?

Hope your car is big enough to sleep in!
  4. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Is your rent $90? If not, you're screwed. I hope you know that you're working at a job that pays peanuts.
  5. Box Ox

Box Ox Would rather be driving an E-frame

Direct deposit takes a little while to start as UPS and the bank seem to do a little back and forth to confirm a live/legit account. Checks were automatically cut and waiting at my center until my DD kicked in so you might very well have some in an office drawer at yours.
  6. quamba 638

quamba 638 Member

I hope your rent is around 100 dollars.
  7. Brownslave688

More like rent is due and your part time ups check is gonna make a difference?
  8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

If you need a place to crash you can share my one man sleeping bag. I also sleep in the nude.
  9. Brownslave688

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse.
  10. Dash549

Dash549 New Member

You will not be getting a check this week, next Friday your supervisor will probably hand you a check. I started last Tuesday and just got my first check today. Good luck with your rent

BSWALKS Easily Amused

do u close it up with the zipper to "enhance" the Dutch oven ?
  12. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Well you don't want to catch froze bite.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

i hope you use a snorkel so you don't suffocate. Safety first
  14. ChickenLegs

ChickenLegs Safety Expert

15. leokitson

leokitson New Member

Why does HR and management make it so hard to transfer to other hubs? And yes, I am in college?
  16. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

Re: transfers

It's not hard if you qualify, although it may take months to complete the transfer. Qualify means you can demonstrate you're pursing an educational opportunity.