Paycheck

Jaeburz

This is my second week and I got my paycheck that said void so I checked my card and found a zero balance. I have been calling ups for my supervisor and I can't get anyone on the phone. Does anyone know the number to payroll?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is my second week and I got my paycheck that said void so I checked my card and found a zero balance. I have been calling ups for my supervisor and I can't get anyone on the phone. Does anyone know the number to payroll?
Talk to HR tomorrow...and your sup.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Your check said void because it is not a "live" check. My direct deposit usually shows in my bank between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning on Friday. Ask your sup and check your balance in the morning.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Depends on the bank. Also depends if it's credit union. Check your account tomorrow.
Exactly. Credit unions usually post it earlier, regular banks often post it later. In the mean time go to UPSers.com and go to the direct deposit screen to make sure you're signed up to have it go to the right account (verify routing and account number).