Payday on holiday?

Vixas

I am scheduled to get paid every Thursday (today), and I check my bank account and I see it there every Thursday. However, since today is a holiday (Thanksgiving), I do not know when I will see my pay. Will I see it in the bank tonight at midnight? Noon tomorrow? Tomorrow night?

I need to pay some stuff and I was going to use today's pay to pay for it, and I must buy it by 10am tomorrow. Thanks.

I am scheduled to get paid every Thursday (today), and I check my bank account and I see it there every Thursday. However, since today is a holiday (Thanksgiving), I do not know when I will see my pay. Will I see it in the bank tonight at midnight? Noon tomorrow? Tomorrow night?

I need to pay some stuff and I was going to use today's pay to pay for it, and I must buy it by 10am tomorrow. Thanks.
I am paid by direct deposit and although the date on my check stub said the 25th my check went in around 1AM on the 24th.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It must really suck to be in this situation:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It depends on your bank. My DD shows up after midnight on Wednesday mornings...this past Wednesday included. Other people I work with get their DD after midnight on Thursdays.

To the OP...if your money is that tight...unless the thing you "have to pay by 10am" is something like your electric bill so they don't shut the power off....I'd hold off. Just saying.