Paying Dr. Bill Thx UPS, NOT!!!

czalinsky

As I sit here and pay the several Dr. Bills I have from check-ups with kids and Other stuff, I get more upset by the minute... This Sucks. I'm only a part time Emp. So it's not ike i'm making a bunch of money... UGH!!!

czalinsky

Not my point. I'm glad I have benefits at all. But when going with not paying anything to having to pay, it's always going to suck...

UPSGUY72

As I sit here and pay the several Dr. Bills I have from check-ups with kids and Other stuff, I get more upset by the minute... This Sucks. I'm only a part time Emp. So it's not ike i'm making a bunch of money... UGH!!!

How about getting another job a FT one to go along with the PT one you have at UPS. PT jobs aren't met to live on or raise a family on. When I started working PT I also had a FT job where I worked 4 10 hrs days.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Where I'm at they are the same whether your PT or FT.
That's great for part timers there. I was always happy with what I had.
Comparing my old, pt plan to ft one is like night & day. Copays are less, better vision & dental. More benefits in general.

So people have a legitimate gripe about worse insurance and we tell them to find another job?

That's managements job and as long as we are happy to just be better than other jobs we will continue to lose things every contract.
No but bitching about the benefits you receive as a part timer. Come on. They can find something better? The can't.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What doctor bills are you paying? All of my costs have gone down. You know you need to use a CVS or mail order for maintenance medications right? You know you need to use quest diagnostics for lab work right? Or maybe you're insisting on going out of network? I really don't understand what you could be paying for.

If you're paying out of pocket, you're not doing it right.