Paying Dr. Bill Thx UPS, NOT!!!

UPSGUY72

What doctor bills are you paying? All of my costs have gone down. You know you need to use a CVS or mail order for maintenance medications right? You know you need to use quest diagnostics for lab work right? Or maybe you're insisting on going out of network? I really don't understand what you could be paying for.

If you're paying out of pocket, you're not doing it right.

Health insurance plans vary by area. They are not the same.

iowa boy

What doctor bills are you paying? All of my costs have gone down. You know you need to use a CVS or mail order for maintenance medications right? You know you need to use quest diagnostics for lab work right? Or maybe you're insisting on going out of network? I really don't understand what you could be paying for.

While its all fine and dandy what you are saying, there are those of us who don't have a CVS nearby,(and I am using mail order for my name brand scripts), nor a quest diagnostics lab close by, or a US imaging representative nearby, we have no choice but to pay out of pocket for some of our teamcare benefits.

So what am I doing wrong?

czalinsky

How did you vote on the contract?
NO, NO AND MORE NO. And I'm not "Bitching" I have a valid Point. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion. And I'm not supporting my family on a UPS salary so I'm not getting another job. I only Joined UPS for the Insurance back 4 years ago. I'm a was Stay at home mom... Do you Not Complain when Gas goes up? You could always just ride a bike....Chill out!!!

czalinsky

Not sure honestly, one was for the foot brace I got from the Doctor, and they only paid 80% on all my recent Doctor Bills...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
NO, NO AND MORE NO. And I'm not "Bitching" I have a valid Point. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion. And I'm not supporting my family on a UPS salary so I'm not getting another job. I only Joined UPS for the Insurance back 4 years ago. I'm a was Stay at home mom... Do you Not Complain when Gas goes up? You could always just ride a bike....Chill out!!!
LOL! I'm chillin' Momma ... maybe you could use these!

Cooling Bra inserts.jpg

http://www.baretique.com/cooling-br...75WSXaGOSsvjsgvH0JCQLvTD6ChMS_JuN8aAtwP8P8HAQ

Cementups

Box Monkey
Health insurance plans vary by area. They are not the same.

^This. Because here I am reading this and thinking, "What are you talking about?!?!?!?" Aside from copay I have never had to pay anything out of pocket for any visits to the doctors or even the ER when I thought I was having a heart attack 4 years ago. Several thousand dollars for all kinds of test and it only cost me $50 out of pocket for my copay. So yeah, different plans for different read it seems. Central PA seems to be pretty good from my experience.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How about getting another job a FT one to go along with the PT one you have at UPS. PT jobs aren't met to live on or raise a family on. When I started working PT I also had a FT job where I worked 4 10 hrs days.
Same here, when I worked preload I was rolling 3 jobs at 1 time for about 6 months. I had to shut 1 of them down after 6 months, lil too much even for the always hyper JUMPMEISTER lol. It wasn't that bad though had time to sleep after preload til 2pm, work outlets(hourly + commission) and weekend was waiting tables. Even when I was part time, I never liked that feeling being broke as a joke, so had to stay hungry and motivated. Never struggled when I was part time, business first pleasure 2nd. With that said it can be hard if the person works part time and has kids on top of it. I feel for them, all you can do is keep plugging away at it and stay motivated and it will all work itself out in the end.

MoarTape

Not sure honestly, one was for the foot brace I got from the Doctor, and they only paid 80% on all my recent Doctor Bills...

That's because the insurance is 80/20 until you reach the $1000 individual/2000 family out of pocket yearly max. It should then be 100% thereafter. Something they conveniently never mentioned.

Sent using BrownCafe App

czalinsky

Thanks, yeah they never mentioned that. They were all about the 0 deductible. Ugh. Oh well back to paying more bill. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App