Payroll question

ManInBrown

Vacation and option weeks get credited here on seniority date. For some reason they always show up as credited a week or two late on the paycheck. Another wards your seniority date is May 15th. They never show up as being credited till around May 30th. I took a vacation week this year that should be paid 5 days after my seniority date. Since like I said they never show up right away is this an issue? Will I get paid? I never ran into this problem where I scheduled it so close to it being recredited. Going to ask Stewart tomorrow but was hoping someone here would know, so I can sleep a little easier tonight.

By The Book

Geez. Great
Ours is similar to yours as it showing on the paycheck about 2 weeks after your seniority date. So using May 15th as an example, if you took a week off prior to this your paycheck should show a -5 days on it until your vacation for the year is credited on your check. Then it should show your regular days and option weeks available. If you get 2 option weeks plus your regular weeks your check might not show the option b week until August I think. All your vacation is still available to select during your selection period. How many years with UPS? Do they advance your vacation if you've been there over 10 years?, some places do out west I hear.

ManInBrown

They don't advance here. Hopefully I don't have an issue. Going to get with Stewart tomorrow. Never had this problem, because I never scheduled one so close after seniority date. For this specific reason I always waited 2-3 weeks after seniority date to schedule a week. Thanks for your reply

By The Book

They don't advance here. Hopefully I don't have an issue. Going to get with Stewart tomorrow. Never had this problem, because I never scheduled one so close after seniority date. For this specific reason I always waited 2-3 weeks after seniority date to schedule a week. Thanks for your reply
I'm a steward if that helps you, and you should be fine. My check doesn't show any credit until my seniority date as well that's why when I took a week a few months ago I was paid and my check showed a negative 5 days. Read the bottom of your last check and let me know.

ManInBrown

I'm a steward if that helps you, and you should be fine. My check doesn't show any credit until my seniority date as well that's why when I took a week a few months ago I was paid and my check showed a negative 5 days. Read the bottom of your last check and let me know.
I'll let you know. Thanks