#payupUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Good math skills. Actually it's over $400. And "a few" doesn't mean "2," it means three or more. He's actually worked there five weeks, but he has the flu. Since he works loading and as a driver's helper at UPS and then overnights at another job, he's really worn down. Being judgmental instead of helpful doesn't always win the Internet.
giphy.gif

McGee

The CEO is going to be at the Detroit Economic Club tomorrow giving a speech. You can buy a ticket for $75 to attend and tell him 1st hand.

He is? They are really gonna shove us out the door then tomorrow! He's bound to make the rounds and pop in my bldg...

Box Ox

Is it just me or does that baby have an old man's head on a woman's body. Either way, that is one ugly mother if it is a real person

I'd guess it's a kid with Progeria (A progressive genetic disorder that causes children to age rapidly) with some editing thrown in.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'd guess it's a kid with Progeria (A progressive genetic disorder that causes children to age rapidly) with some editing thrown in.
Still looks like a woman's body right hand looks like it has some nail polish on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.