PC transmission poll

Is your PC equipped with a manual or an automatic transmission?

• Total voters

You've Got Mail

My road test demerits were: shifting too early, and driving too slow.

I baby my daily driver, a 2013 Hyundai Accent with 6-speed manual. I shift at 3,000 rpm for fuel economy.

Do they (UPS) really want me to just beat the piss out of these trucks? It goes against my instinct.

Cementups

Box Monkey
All I want is a power source for the radio.
boombox%20copy-1352755719019.jpg

Plus_sign.gif

14090472670.jpg

Plus_sign.gif

battery.jpg

Equals_sign_in_mathematics.jpg

music_031.jpg

Just sayin'

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The steps won't crush or cut the wires? Not much room there? How about fuse protection?

porkwagon

I had a brand new truck ,last year. Said take It back and give me my old truck please!
I had my old 800 for about 15 years. It was a beater but it was quick and good in the snow. I got a new Workhorse a few years ago that I like but not as much in the snow because of the shift inhibitor. The cab is roomy which I like cause I'm a large fella, and the cargo lights are bright.

By The Book

I usually have an automatic but my truck was in the shop so they gave me a stick and I was pissed. The truck they gave me was a stick and had decent pickup which was cool but dang all day long no legroom at all. Riding all day with my knees and nuttz on the steering wheel, sucked balls to say the least lol.
Must be a little tricky when there on the steering wheel.

UPSjedi41

The steps won't crush or cut the wires? Not much room there? How about fuse protection?
The ones I bought has a built in fuse. I put one layer of electrical tape on the wires where the steps meet the wire. All the trucks are different but ruining it up the back side of the steps works well.

S

selfcancelsignal

I had my old 800 for about 15 years. It was a beater but it was quick and good in the snow. I got a new Workhorse a few years ago that I like but not as much in the snow because of the shift inhibitor. The cab is roomy which I like cause I'm a large fella, and the cargo lights are bright.
Speaking of cargo lights, they should be the bright purple LED's in every PC, new or old! Case closed!