PC transmission poll

Is your PC equipped with a manual or an automatic transmission?

• Total voters

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The day I complain about driving a stick is the day I turn in my man card and take up knitting as a hobby. I drive an automatic, but if it gets pulled for maintainence and I get a stick I am fine with it as long as the lights work and the tires are good.

You've Got Mail

The one I took my driving test in had to be at LEAST 6 full rotations of the steering wheel, lock to lock. I never seen anything like it before. When I got back in my Hyundai, it felt like a damn racecar. Lord help me if I have to drive one of those every day.

And I couldn't go into 1st unless parked. Told the guy I could do it in my Hyundai if I'm rolling but not going fast enough for 2nd gear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Auto is definitely nicer on some routes, but honestly I think I prefer the stick on a route with a lot of DR stops because there's less involved on the start/stop process. Don't have to shift into park to stop, and the vehicle is already in gear when you start. As far as ratio it's prob 3/4 auto at my center.
This doesn't make any sense. You have to shift into first. Pull parking break then deliver. On return. Parking brake off and shift out of first. You

You've Got Mail

There are equal amount of steps with a manual or auto. Stop car with foot on clutch in whatever gear, place in 1st, ebrake. With auto you just stop and throw it in park and ebrake.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Big difference in auto versus manual is your using alot more body parts n repetitive motion with a manual versus the automatic. Pretty much a no brainer really. Easier to drive auto versus stick.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
He's getting ready to walk blindfolded now from building to building. I'd fall off wire cause I'd have 20 pounds of poopy in my diaper lmfao