PCM about pokemon GO

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1468303339.080002.jpg

HedleyLamarr

I was a casual Ingress player for about a year. In my area, there was a UPS courier who was a complete Ingress nut. Pretty sure he played all day while he was out delivering. Nonstop from dawn till dusk, he was snagging portals and setting up fields.

Nimnim

The Nim
The game shuts off between 10-15 mph.

It doesn't completely shut off, but some functions are stopped, and faster travel makes it very hard to do the things that aren't shut off. When you have to be within something like 40 meters to interact with something going 40 mph only gives you a second to do it. Passengers can do it with trouble, drivers attempting it cause hazards.

Geo926

Perhaps the creators of this app could keep the creatures out of the reflection pool at World Trade? Just a thought.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Holocaust Museum to visitors: Please stop catching Pokémon here - Washington Post

The museum, along with many other landmarks, is a "PokéStop" within the game — a place where players can get free in-game items. There are three PokéStops associated with various parts of the museum.

"Playing the game is not appropriate in the museum, which is a memorial to the victims of Nazism," Andrew Hollinger, the museum's communications director, told The Post. "We are trying to find out if we can get the museum excluded from the game."

P

pickup

I know some Pokemon are located in places that are closed at night but the good news is that some Pokemon can be found on Hillary's private server which can be accessed day and night by anyone willing to do so.