PCM Time! DIADS Down, Cell Phones Down, Stop Talking!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Instead of wasting our 15 minutes of a stupid pcm, they should use that time for something productive like maybe train HELLEN KELLER how to load a truck, teach the idiot dispatch jerknuttz not to do a dart board dispatch, work on fixing EDD and DOL'S, those are just a couple of the 2 million problems they have that are on the top of my head, im sure theres more though lmfao.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Instead of wasting our 15 minutes of a stupid pcm, they should use that time for something productive like maybe train HELLEN KELLER how to load a truck, teach the idiot dispatch jerknuttz not to do a dart board dispatch, work on fixing EDD and DOL'S, those are just a couple of the 2 million problems they have that are on the top of my head, im sure theres more though lmfao.
Load quality is such a big one... I swear my loader puts a big fan on the belt... dumps a bag of smalls out in front of it and they blow into the car...he's always wearing earbuds, i think he's listening to Twisted Sister...."were not gonna take it"...lmmfao

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Load quality is such a big one... I swear my loader puts a big fan on the belt... dumps a bag of smalls out in front of it and they blow into the car...he's always wearing earbuds, it think he's listening to Twisted Sister...."were not gonna take it"...lmmfao
Loaders like that will send my kids through college with all that extra OT going back on "not founds" that I find later. If there was a problem, management would fix it, right?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Load quality is such a big one... I swear my loader puts a big fan on the belt... dumps a bag of smalls out in front of it and they blow into the car...he's always wearing earbuds, it think he's listening to Twisted Sister...."were not gonna take it"...lmmfao
Funny how only time we get tornados is always the hours of preload huh? Only places in the country that get hit by tornadoes every morning and they mysteriously blow through UPS centers and their package cars and don't hurt anybody lmfao.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Loaders like that will send my kids through college with all that extra OT going back on "not founds" that I find later. If there was a problem, management would fix it, right?
yes, they will fix it as soon as they get done bitching at other drivers for a bulk head violation or a resi back on telematics because that is more important...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
yes, they will fix it as soon as they get done bitching at other drivers for a bulk head violation or a resi back on telematics because that is more important...
That's fine, only the chumps talk to management about that crap off the clock, otherwise it's a talking to at little less than a buck a minute. So feel free to tell me about all the things that I did "wrong" the previous day.

S

selfcancelsignal

Still laughing. Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is DOL?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
So what would you like to hear at the PCM??

Yup, its a loaded question.

Why not use the time to talk about how to solve real issues that affect UPS and the drivers alike, like load quality, edd and Orion trace, and dispatch issues. We haven't had any real injury reduction from the stretching pcm's as we had maybe one or two a year if that anyway. On the other hand we have the above issues each and every day without any noticeable changes for the better. We all want things to run smoother. It's like looking in the wrong place for your lost car keys because the light is brighter there.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

But who would tell us to stay hydrated?

OPTION3

Why not use the time to talk about how to solve real issues that affect UPS and the drivers alike, like load quality, edd and Orion trace, and dispatch issues. We haven't had any real injury reduction from the stretching pcm's as we had maybe one or two a year if that anyway. On the other hand we have the above issues each and every day without any noticeable changes for the better. We all want things to run smoother. It's like looking in the wrong place for your lost car keys because the light is brighter there.
.....and after finding your keys in a dark dusty corner..leaving them and going back to the bright place to look again

Future

Victory Ride
Truthfully you should not engage in stretching till your body is fully warmed up...could cause a Bad strain etc!