PCM Time! DIADS Down, Cell Phones Down, Stop Talking!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
The average center manager can't drive the big brown truck
I know!! I'd like to know the driving history of some of these center manager's and OC's... 3 months?...lol
Another driver & I watched a center manager attempt to give a new guy driver test in a boxvan in the yard... Had to sprint up to locker room or I was going to piss in my browns ... laughing so hard...lmao

OPTION3

Load it like you want it or the way it should be loaded?

Most drivers were not great pre-loaders and now all of sudden they are experts and want to tell the preloader how to load....go figure.

!
Kind of like ....most center manager's were VERY poor drivers.....if they ever were drivers.....now all of a sudden they are experts and want to tell the driver how to do it.....go figure.

Mack Grant

"Did you know that lizards communicate with each other by doing push ups? And that the average American eats 35,000 cookies during the span of their lifetime? Ok, Charlie please lead in a stretch demonstration." This is an example of an intro to our PCMS lately. Is everyone getting these as well?
This is what happens when you inject feminism into any corporation. It becomes a laughing stock. I stand way in the back during the PCM and I couldn't tell you what was said because I dont care.