Peak 2015..... Failure is an Option

Holydriver

i havent even 9.5'd yet this week. my latest night out wasnt even 10 full hours. my peak is going perfectly...im getting home earlier during peak than i was any other month.

Holydriver

You won't regret it. So many great beers other than ipa's out there. Here is a few I picked up this weekend. View attachment 61496
find yourself a total wine and more if they are in your area. you have a plan when you go in...ill be in and out you say. but, you spend at least 30 minutes in there looking around like a kid in a candy store. 8000+ wines and something like 2000+ beers in each store. from all over the world. its heaven

find yourself a total wine and more if they are in your area. you have a plan when you go in...ill be in and out you say. but, you spend at least 30 minutes in there looking around like a kid in a candy store. 8000+ wines and something like 2000+ beers in each store. from all over the world. its heaven
Night Train, MD 20/20, Thunderbird. In and out.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
How many buildings are already starting to fail, missing packages and such. We already have drivers over 12 and we are not even that busy yet.
Have heard Hubs are not moving all work.
How can this be? Doesn't UPS plan for Christmas or did they just give up and hope for the best?
We were 12-14 last week. Most drivers out of hours around 1800-1900 Friday. Sunday mandatory for some, has helped, we are down to 10-12 now.