Peak 2015. The sky is falling.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I will work 60 hours a week in December, just like I have every year since 1988.

The only variable will be how many stops, if any, that I bring back each night.

It pays the same regardless.
Did you really work 60 hours last week? Because I only worked 2-3 days a week.

underworked1

40 hours at 34.39=1375, 51.58 x 20=1031 plus 1375= 2406. NO PROBLEM PUNCHING THEM IN THE NUTTZ til 60 hours. Hope my jumper brings his Usain Bolt track shoes lol
If you don't run for 34.39 an hour don't make your helper run for 12.00. After all, the slower they are, the more you make :)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
First photo: DR Other: Railing Bagged This is why the house is now no DR

Second photo: Back all the way up. I walk every driveway, some by choice, others like these are so steep you'll hang your bumper on the ground and get stuck.

Both photos with a helper: "Take this up to the front door, I'll be sorting the truck"

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This is interesting. I've been hearing the same from the inside but ups keeps telling the media that they will virtually the same amount as last year.
We're doing less drivers this year, but the ones we have are actually getting trained as opposed to the 2 day ride and figure it out mentality of the past. I know inside they're forcing people down our throats that we don't actually need for another month

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
All I can say is Wow. This where I have nothing but respect for all drivers.

Not only do you have the physical aspects of the job, then add the mental.

Then you have people say well all you do is just deliver packages.

Time management is also a significant factor in performing this job.