Peak 2015. The sky is falling.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
First photo: DR Other: Railing Bagged

Second photo: Back all the way up.

Both photos with a helper: "Take this up to the front door, I'll be sorting the truck"
You gotta be careful with stuff like that Railing Bagged. I've had people call in to cry and bitch about me doing stuff like that. And of course I get an earful the next day.

oldandcrabby

Son bought a house. The agreement was when he got said house all fixed up he would take over on family gatherings. He is still single so when he moved out we moved all the holiday decorations, dishes, and etc. over with him.

Bought him a very nice gas grill for BBQ and finally he is settled in. The price I pay for that is. I take care of his dog and get to enjoy the rural life.

Husband and I have always rented little spaces. I now have the best of both worlds.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
An ultra-fine retractable Sharpie, writes perfectly well on the left border of the newest delivery notices where the residual glue band has been a problem.

Overpaid Union Thug

And no orion or telematics for Managment to harass you about!
giphy.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I catch stuff on a daily basis that's commercial or too big or resi I'm already going to. And that's the 2% of surepost that I actually get to look at.
Yep there is absolutely no way to police this... And to be fair I doubt ups fully knows the sizes of boxes that are being brought into the system from some of the customers. There has to be a middle ground dealing with this "service" and we are far from it at this time

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I can't wait to see the look of regret on my access point guy's face when I'm bringing him 40 packages a day for four weeks.

He was complaining to me just today that it was a hassle because people weren't coming to pick up their stuff.

Speaking of access points. Got this response required gem today:

Center: "please p/u pkg 'x' at AP and bring to clerk for ad correction back to original address..."

Me: "Will do. Who knew that sending our customers pkgs somewhere else w/o their permission would cause such problems"

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Speaking of access points. Got this response required gem today:

Center: "please p/u pkg 'x' at AP and bring to clerk for ad correction back to original address..."

Me: "Will do. Who knew that sending our customers pkgs somewhere else w/o their permission would cause such problems"

Sounds like some POed customer went off on a OMS person.