Peak 2016 2.0

NonDeliverOtherMissed

I will be looking into this as well...worked over 50 hrs last week, 4 days had over 200 stops and my manager had the nerve to talk with me about being an hour+ over dispatch. WELL sir, u cram over 300 pieces in a 600... Let's just say I had very little space to sort. Hell even had to stop n use a bathroom, didn't have room to use a water bottle to go pee pee

Rack em

Made the Podium
Been heavy here as well but our center manager has kept the routes on and has kept it very manageable.
Our center manager as well has kept the routes up. Friday I was on a route with only 136 stops, mostly resies. I actually asked to help out another driver and take his pick ups so I could get some hours in.

S

selfcancelsignal

Our center manager as well has kept the routes up. Friday I was on a route with only 136 stops, mostly resies. I actually asked to help out another driver and take his pick ups so I could get some hours in.
You're definitely not sucking enough clock.

ManInBrown

8:15-8:30 every night this week. Single. I really don't care or let it bother me. Not like getting off at 7 is going to make that much of a difference. I'll take the money

Bottom rung

I will be looking into this as well...worked over 50 hrs last week, 4 days had over 200 stops and my manager had the nerve to talk with me about being an hour+ over dispatch. WELL sir, u cram over 300 pieces in a 600... Let's just say I had very little space to sort. Hell even had to stop n use a bathroom, didn't have room to use a water bottle to go pee pee
Production, wut? Oh, and another thing. Stick with the bathroom and ditch that piss bottle crap. I'm sure your management team doesn't tell you this but, you're human. Use a restroom.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I thought all the 600s were scrapped 20+ Years ago.

BostonBo

I'm not worried. I'm a good worker bee. And when the building manager did a production ride with another driver 2 years ago, he agreed that a 9.5 dispatch is 25 stops less than less than what a 9.5 plan is for me, so I doubt they can ride me and declare a whole new set of numbers for the route.

Bottom rung

I'm not worried. I'm a good worker bee. And when the building manager did a production ride with another driver 2 years ago, he agreed that a 9.5 dispatch is 25 stops less than less than what a 9.5 plan is for me, so I doubt they can ride me and declare a whole new set of numbers for the route.
They can and will. I'm a good worker bee also. That didn't stop them from changing allowances, then shortly after the production harrasment ensued.