Peak as of 11-28

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Got you all beat. 176 on an RD route yesterday, 194 today and forecast over 200 tomorrow.

And a new loader that never worked a UPS before Monday.:angry:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No helper yet. I'm one of two extended areas. Haven't had 100 stops yet. Been finished before 6:45 for last 3 weeks. Wish they could do this for a whole year. Instead of peak

Northshoredriver

177 yesterday...213 today 290 sum pieces. Punched out at 900..and we were told this morning that they are gonna try to get us off the road in 8hrs. When we only leave the building at 930.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
88 stops, 202 pcs. 2 zip codes. Had to break off from zip code 1 to make commits in zip code 2. At around 2 pm I get an ODS saying I have to get air in zip code 3. NOT! Still have deliveries in zip code 1 and 2 and still have lunch and breaks. Get an ODS back saying I HAVE to get air in zip code 2 or zip code 3. I chose 2 but it forced me to finish delivering in zip code 2 and run back to zip code 1 to finish delivering then go back to 2 take lunch and breaks, pick up air, go back thru 1 to get to center. Added 30 miles unnecessarily. My OR could have saved all this trouble if he had given me all the info I needed in the freaking morning. I would have dumped my committed air for 2 on another driver. Then I could have done either air runs. :dissapointed:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Late loads, late loads, late loads. Over heard the the AM supe asking one of the on cars at 0630 if he thought the DM would let them roll two loads. Seems like two drivers called in, one preloader, and one run doesn't have a package car.... God I am glad I am in feeders............

hypocrisy

Banned
I took a pre-built set to a meet point about 225 miles away. Had a nice lunch at a cafe (unfortunately not the Tilted Kilt like menotyou, but the cute waitress was flirty which is always enjoyable) and waited 2 hours for my loads to arrive so I watched a movie. Drove back, broke set, went home at just over 12 hours. Tough day.

fethrs

We had late air yesterday and we were still processing packages at 9am.
"They" projected 84k pieces, we had 91k. It was a mess, but I got 10hrs in and the ot is nice since I don't get it that often.

Today there was a broken belt that should have been fixed in an hour but our new guy is slow and doesn't really know what he is doing and the belt was down for over 2 hours. It was the main belt that carries smalls to the small sort. What a mess. At least we got done before 9.
Can't wait for tomorrow, and the next day, and next week, and....well you all know what I mean. :knockedout:

Ghost in the Darkness

Management in my building does not have the slightest clue what they are doing . . it is almost comical . . . . ALMOST.

And the ones who actually try to get things better organized, end up getting their hands tied. Every year every peak is worse... its true. I expect it... I always factor in management incompetence when my wife asks when I will get home.

thessalonian13

I imagine that is harder to factor than your own incompetence.

I usually have a pretty good idea of my incompetence.
In our center we are going to start our day with lots of stretching. We will have the "stretch nazi" to lead us. LOL I hope he tells me: NO STRETCH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!