Peak day

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
worked 10.5 hours today, not bad at all for December 22. The first couple of week of peak we got our asses kicked,but last week and this week enough routes have been put in so it isnt too bad

barnyard

KTM rider
Today was our peak day. Yesterday, preload was wrapped at 7:30, got a text from the boss, "Preload is wrapped, you can start as soon as you get here." I started 35 minutes early, the helper and I took a long lunch and then filled up the truck with PU pieces.

Today was our peak day. Yesterday, preload was wrapped at 7:30, got a text from the boss, "Preload is wrapped, you can start as soon as you get here." I started 35 minutes early, the helper and I took a long lunch and then filled up the truck with PU pieces.
Our preload has been wrapped everyday since cyber Monday. My center manager refused to let us go early. What a :censored2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This was supposed to be Peak Day in my Center, I had 233 stops off by 5:45 and my golf cart helper had 81. I looked at the forecast on my Supervisor's computer before I walked out tonight and I already had 249 and counting coming in for tomorrow.

322 stops today in 11.5 hours including 38 commercial stops. My helper is the best I've ever had.

I was hoping they would have me to bail someone out after I was done. Why not go for 400?