Peak Fail 2.0 Has Made Headlines

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
You should've been a team player and helped some of your loop brothers.
Helped all afternoon after finishing my post offices. 12 cars were still on road at 1800. When I left the building at 1900, only 2-3 cars on road and they were on their way back. We have been working Sundays to stay ahead. Most guys had 170-200 today versus 300+ of last week. We have rolled 0 volume since last week.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah they might leave the golf course at 4. No way are they in the office past noon
Those guys never unplug. They didn't get to where they are by playing 18 holes on a Thursday afternoon. I know my buddy's dad who was CFO of an aerospace company about 1/5th the size of us who would have to leave in the middle of vacations because of work issues. Our leadership is no different.

One night everything electronic went down in our building. Our servers crashed so we couldn't connect to timecards, do dispatch, upload or download DIADs, do address corrections, even scan a package with a GSS scanner. I ended up on a conference call with the District IT guy, A programmer in India, and the Chief Information officer at 3 AM. Guy was in bed when he was paged in. They may not be doing the physical jobs that you guys do. But they do work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They know the numbers. Why doesn't the company cap volume? Charge more to these big shippers that want to guarantee shipment and lock in contracts. The extra revenue allowing the company to train extra drivers and rentals, etc.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those guys never unplug. They didn't get to where they are by playing 18 holes on a Thursday afternoon. I know my buddy's dad who was CFO of an aerospace company about 1/5th the size of us who would have to leave in the middle of vacations because of work issues. Our leadership is no different.

One night everything electronic went down in our building. Our servers crashed so we couldn't connect to timecards, do dispatch, upload or download DIADs, do address corrections, even scan a package with a GSS scanner. I ended up on a conference call with the District IT guy, A programmer in India, and the Chief Information officer at 3 AM. Guy was in bed when he was paged in. They may not be doing the physical jobs that you guys do. But they do work.
Oh I know. Had a friend get divorced over this issue.

Basically told his wife my job is more important. She said have fun becoming CEO but dying old and alone.