Peak hits tomorrow?????????

spif91

Ran 95,000 thru the hub Thurs nite. Expecting 165,000 tonite..........Got a feeling it's gonna be another of those triples kinda a nites........

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are sorting it tomorrow, it will take a day or 2 to get to me. We are expecting Wed, Thu and Fri to be our brutal days. I would not be surprised if Monday is really heavy also.

Do relaxed NDA commits start on Monday????

rod

Retired 22 years
Have things changed that much that the peak day is a week before Christmas? It was always 3 or 4 days before "back when".

UPSGUY72

If you are sorting it tomorrow, it will take a day or 2 to get to me. We are expecting Wed, Thu and Fri to be our brutal days. I would not be surprised if Monday is really heavy also.

My building is already starting to load the cars fo tomorrow are FT preload starts early on Sundays during peak. I'll be showing up at 7:30 if they are wrapped I'll be leaving the building.

Yes relax commits start tomorrow.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

My commits have been relaxed for the last three weeks. We've been sending air drivers out on split routes, and my air (rural) has been sent back to me. I tell my center manager it will be late, and he just shrugs his shoulders.:happy-very:

BCFan

Bring it on! I relish the chance to make the final big dollars of the year.15 days and its back on the 9.5 list and triple time. Company can kiss my donkey I hate UPS......BC

Johney

UPS stores and other package shops will be SUPER heavy tomorrow for pick-ups. I believe Monday is the last day for ground to make it by Christmas, if you are shipping across the country.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
XMAS Eve will be easy this year !!

All schools, colleges, universities will be closed
Plus most businesses are forcing the 4 day weekend in my neck of the woods, which really doesn't matter because there are no pickups

Next Monday will be a fun day. Tomorrow, I will be prepared for a tremendously busy week !!!